Sign in to follow this  
Millacol88

Medieval Church Diorama

The blue roofing is really nice. I think moving the steeple to the front was also a good idea. :thumbup:

I like the whole set-up, especially the bell. The blue roofing works really well too.

Sorry for the late reply, guys. :blush: I was really happy with the tree, the graveyard and the moved bell tower, but I could never quite get the river perfect. I think the shore would look better if made with mostly cheese slopes, but I'm done sinking money into this thing. :tongue:

Sorry for the late reply, guys. :blush: I was really happy with the tree, the graveyard and the moved bell tower, but I could never quite get the river perfect. I think the shore would look better if made with mostly cheese slopes, but I'm done sinking money into this thing. :tongue:

There are a few things you could do to improve the river. First, the river's proximity to the church is a bit awkward. It seems very unlikely that the builder would choose to build his church so close to a river. The river is literally on the church's doorstep. A second thing is that the river is actually above ground level. This looks a bit unusual as most bodies of water would be lower than ground level. To modify this you could build up the ground using green bricks and plates. Regardless of the river, this is a pretty nice effort. Good work!

There are a few things you could do to improve the river. First, the river's proximity to the church is a bit awkward. It seems very unlikely that the builder would choose to build his church so close to a river. The river is literally on the church's doorstep. A second thing is that the river is actually above ground level. This looks a bit unusual as most bodies of water would be lower than ground level. To modify this you could build up the ground using green bricks and plates. Regardless of the river, this is a pretty nice effort. Good work!

Yeah, I've been debating whether or not to modify it. if anything I'll just take out the bridge and move the river's path further away from the church. building up the ground to make the river look better isn't an option, as I haven't got the parts.