Sign in to follow this  
wildchild

MOC - 7 wide truck

hi guys!

here you can find my new MOC http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=479537

it's a 7 wide MAN truck inspired by this model http://www.miniature-construction-world.co.uk/man-vessel.html

after many experiment i think this is the best scale for a minifig truck...we can put inside 2 minifig and it's not too big as a 8 wide model..comments are welcome!

Edited by wildchild

Nice truck, wildchild. I'm with you on the scale. Building an odd-wide structure isn't the easiest thing to pull off, but the scale is just about perfect.

Cheers,

Ralph

Creating it with an odd number looks great!

Just add some custom stickers and it will give a great finishing touch.

Edited by gtg905s

AWESOME 'wildchild' :excited: , scale perfect and fantastic SNOT parts on the cab over prime mover....the trailer is nice too ! :thumbup:

Mind if I pinch some ideas from yours for my prime mover that I going to build to park at my Shell roadhouse. :wink:

Brick On 'wildchild' ! :pir-grin:

............ :sweet:

Fuzzylegobricks, kindly refrain from posting when you don't have anything constructive to say.

Thanks.

Neat truck 'wildchild'. I really like the trailer. With a slight mod to the trailer it could double as one of those hydraulic, multi-wheel, heavy goods mover. Neat MOC default_classic.gif