Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Republic R-Wing Fighter

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The Republic R-Wing Fighter

A FBTB Contest Entry

The Republic R-Wing features an R2-Q2 astrometric droid with pilot and room for a single passenger. Know for its stubby broad nose and heavy forward armaments. This fighter was perfect for getting through enemy lines.

Awesome! Great shaping,and smoothness as always. Good luck in the contest.

Great job :thumbup:

Wow, Rook, this has got to be one of my favorites of your MOCs. You've taken what I think is one of the hardest letters and turned it into a streamlined craft, almost a gunship. The angles of those SNOT wings are simply lovely. :wub:

A very different take on the shape of the fighter. You really took this to the max. Everything looks good. :thumbup: Though, I'm not sure I like how the cockpit opens....

Another AWESOME and high creative MOC from you 'Rook', good luck in the contest and may the Eurobrick be with you always ! :grin:

Wow, Rook, this has got to be one of my favorites of your MOCs. You've taken what I think is one of the hardest letters and turned it into a streamlined craft, almost a gunship. The angles of those SNOT wings are simply lovely. :wub:

Yep! I'd rather lose with an "R" than win with an "i". :sweet: I thought about choosing an easy letter but really I do believe if I'm not pushing myself to be a better builder then there's very little point in building. :thumbup: That being said I do build simple stuff once in while especially when I'm doing a comic or something like that. :blush:

Besides, having built the entire alphabet a couple years ago, it was simply a matter of deciding which I wanted to revisit for this contest. :laugh:

P1010867.jpg

http://www.thecabg.net/t1328-rook-s-alphabet-wing-project?highlight=Alphabet

Edited by Rook