shmails

Classic Movie Scene - Enter The Dragon

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Classic Movie Scene - Enter The Dragon

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple"

5972679717_d073de30fe_z.jpg

5973237006_8b8730f055_z.jpg

5972679459_2fb392d784_z.jpg

The master in his greatest role and one of the most iconic fight scenes of all time. If LEGO made real, tall mirror pieces I would have done the funhouse, but I like this one too. Remember, be like water my friend!

See all my movie scenes here

More scenes from more movies to come, enjoy!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I love his movies and I think you did a great job in capturing this fight. I miss Bruce.

Wonderful MOC. :classic:

AWESOME Bruce Lee custom figure 'shmails' and great scenery too - keep them comming oh master of the movie scene ! :moar:

How about Animal House next 'shmails' or a Mel Brook's film ? :roflmao:

Brick On ! :moar:

AWESOME Bruce Lee custom figure 'shmails' and great scenery too - keep them comming oh master of the movie scene ! :moar:

How about Animal House next 'shmails' or a Mel Brook's film ? :roflmao:

Brick On ! :moar:

Ha! I just noticed the label under my name, great, now I have to live up to it. :wacko:

Funny you should mention Animal House, I am watching videos right now to nail down the scene. It will not be next, but it is coming. I also have plans for Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles. Some of the others on my list include Flash Gordon, Karate Kid, Die Hard, and many more. :wink: None of them are anywhere near ready, but they are on the list! Feel free to continue to suggest movies for me to do.

At the moment I am trying to make scenes for most of the figures I already have made, so that is limiting which movies get done, but I will quickly run out of those, and would love to hear what everyone wants to see (I am sure this should be a different topic though).

As for Bruce, he went well before his time but his fingerprint still remains in every matial arts film I see!

Thanks guys!