frogstudio

MOC - Modern Town House

Hi to all!!!!

I've been organizing my collection during the weekend and decided to grab the chance and picture all my MOCS (some are several years old). I'll be posting them during this week, so, if you're interested in this one, check them out... :)

Amongst my MOCS is this modern house to go in my city. I did this one for my sigfig (I’m an architect and photographer, so you will notice my sigfig holding his Canon Eos 5D MK II with it 28-300 L lens attached  ). Hope you like it!!!! Comments are welcomed...Cheers!!!

modern_house_001.jpg

modern_house_002.jpg

modern_house_003.jpg

modern_house_004.jpg

modern_house_005.jpg

modern_house_006.jpg

modern_house_007.jpg

modern_house_008.jpg

modern_house_009.jpg

Very nice modernist style house 'frogstudio', sadly no interior ? :wink:

Anyway, keep up the cool work and Brick On ! :grin:

This is a nice house.

I like the way you used the technick bricks for your house. It gives it a special style. It reminds me of something though, but I am not sure what.

Thanks for your comments!!! This was a quick build with leftover pieces, so it doesn't have an interior. I should come back to this model and re do it so that the roof can be taken off and ad the interiors... When I can do this, I'll update the post, but my guess is it won't be in the near future... :(

Nice and modern - exactly something I would have guessed an architect would create for his diorama. And like others have said, the use of Technic bricks is a really neat touch that adds something special to it. I really like the clean design of this, I might have to build something similar :)

Heck yeah, contemporary house design ftw.

I like it, and funny enough I was thinking of making my sigfig one, too. I'm a fan of such designs.

Great MOC! It has a very modern look and feel to it. I too particularly like the use of Technic bricks on it. :classic:

Very well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

I'm very thankfull for all your comments and positive feedback. :) It's funny how things you don't think too much while building end up being a valued feature when finished. The use of the technic bricks was one of those features!!! :)

I'm very thankfull for all your comments and positive feedback. :) It's funny how things you don't think too much while building end up being a valued feature when finished. The use of the technic bricks was one of those features!!! :)

Those technic-bricks are indeed well used! :classic: