XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Remember same actor does not mean similar face,Admiral Akbar and BIb fotuna were done by the same person :tongue:

Lol! :thumbup:

B, and Mini B:

I wonder what mini head would look like on normal Bobba?

I don't believe that the mini heads are removable, unless it's been changed since last year.

Sorry if this is old news, but I saw some snow R2-D2's on eBay earlier. I believe this is the one from the advent calendar later this year.

There are quite a few of them.

Remember same actor does not mean similar face,Admiral Akbar and BIb fotuna were done by the same person :tongue:

With that in mind, can we get a Greedo in red high heels? :laugh:

Sorry if this is old news, but I saw some snow R2-D2's on eBay earlier. I believe this is the one from the advent calendar later this year.

There are quite a few of them.

Could you post a link, I can't seem to find them :thumbup:

I don't believe that the mini heads are removable, unless it's been changed since last year.

Microfigs are still one piece. Probably will remain so.

I think you guys might be reading into it too much. He was probably wondering what a "printed" helmet would look like on the normal minifig, similar to what we see on the microfig.

I think you guys might be reading into it too much. He was probably wondering what a "printed" helmet would look like on the normal minifig, similar to what we see on the microfig.

Yes I was, for some figs TLG has produced lately (Iron Man, Sith Trooper) the helmets are far to large for the head, I was wondering how a printed helmet would look on a fig like Boba.

Pictures of the new Advent R2 from the ebay US seller. :sweet:

:sick: dear god noooo.

Ha ha. I never realized his blue stripes or "tools" or whatever were carrots. That's awesome!

*snip*

:sick: dear god noooo.

Beats Santa Maul in my opinion, even with Santa outfit he still doesn't look festive to me. I think "R2-Snow2" looks kinda sweet, and the carrots are a nice detail.

I agree, this new R2 is going to be a great edition. It is occasionally nice to have something so off the wall (c.f. Santas Yoda and Maul) officially produced.

I'm really not keen on the Snow-R2-D2, I can see the logic behind the rough looking print but personally I would have preferred something closer to the normal droid print except in white. At least a white astromech would have more practical uses rather than being purely a collectors piece. Surely the top hat would have been enough to make him look seasonal?

However, I can't help wondering if this design is based on anything ILM have ever produced on a greeting card - like last year's Santa Yoda was. Does anybody know?

However, I can't help wondering if this design is based on anything ILM have ever produced on a greeting card - like last year's Santa Yoda was. Does anybody know?

I believe you mean LucasFilm, not ILM, but they have their own list of company cards on StarWars.com here. I think it's fairly comprehensive. It doesn't appear that an R2 Snowman was ever a thing. I wish LEGO would've made Jabba Snowman from the card last year; with the new Jabba Mould in white, it may not have been very useful, but it sure would've been impressive!

For those of you that have a facebook account, there is a page called "Lego Star Wars for 2012." It is a very usefull page with a lot of info and pictures. :sweet: