XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Man, Lando looks amazing! I guess he doesn't have a reversible face - that would make him look to good! :tongue:

Man, Lando looks amazing! I guess he doesn't have a reversible face - that would make him look to good! :tongue:

No, he doesn´t comes with an reversible face! Unfortunately...

So, does anyone know whether the 9497 female Jedi eyes are blue or black? I've seen different images. I think the box art has black version, which I prefer. I thought I read somewhere that LEGO did not like how the Indiana Jones female figs with blue eyes turned out and are not doing it again (could be wrong though) ...

The blue-eye head is IJ's Elsa. The black-eye head is Wonder Woman's from Superheroes.

WW's is the correct one used for Shan.

Jabba's Palace has a cracking array of minifigures, but I think the price:pieces ratio will ultimately put me off. Might wait a year and see if it can be caught in a sale.

The Skiff, however, looks like an immediate must-buy. An updated Lando and Boba Fett in a mid-priced set? Can't see it being anything other than a massive hit.

Jabba's Palace has a cracking array of minifigures, but I think the price:pieces ratio will ultimately put me off. Might wait a year and see if it can be caught in a sale.

The Skiff, however, looks like an immediate must-buy. An updated Lando and Boba Fett in a mid-priced set? Can't see it being anything other than a massive hit.

This is the only reason I want this set. Gotta have that Boba Fett. Wish there was one more figure though, a Han or Chewie maybe.

This is the only reason I want this set. Gotta have that Boba Fett. Wish there was one more figure though, a Han or Chewie maybe.

Seconded, although Id like to get it for Lando too...

I figured everyone had a Chewie by now. It's not like he wears different clothes, if you've got one he fits any situation.

The reason Han and Chewie are left out is the Palace; TLG likes to spread figures out over available sets.

I figured everyone had a Chewie by now. It's not like he wears different clothes, if you've got one he fits any situation.

The reason Han and Chewie are left out is the Palace; TLG likes to spread figures out over available sets.

Except for what they did for R2 in the winter wave of this year. He is in 4 sets that recently came out: Droid Escape, the X-Wing and Anakin's Jedi Interceptor, and the USC R2-D2.

Jabba's Palace and the skiff will be definite buys for me. I might get more later but there's just been so many sets from other themes that are taking away my attention and money.

Except for what they did for R2 in the winter wave of this year. He is in 4 sets that recently came out: Droid Escape, the X-Wing and Anakin's Jedi Interceptor, and the USC R2-D2.

Jabba's Palace and the skiff will be definite buys for me. I might get more later but there's just been so many sets from other themes that are taking away my attention and money.

We he is not technically a minifig in Lego's eyes, just 4 molded parts with 2 being printed.

I just noticed that it says the Qui-gon figure is new on gungan sub box, isn't he the same figure from Sith infiltrator? Or are they calling him new just because they have corrected the skin color on torso?

I just noticed that it says the Qui-gon figure is new on gungan sub box, isn't he the same figure from Sith infiltrator? Or are they calling him new just because they have corrected the skin color on torso?

He has the new print on the back of his head.

He has the new print on the back of his head.

And a different print on the front. He's now somewhat smiley.

Looks like the front panel on the droid in the Republic Striker fighter is a sticker. You gotta be kidding me...

Looks like the front panel on the droid in the Republic Striker fighter is a sticker. You gotta be kidding me...

I am kidding you, since it's not. Sir von Lego was nice enough to display all of the sticker sheets in his summer wave topic, and there isn't one in the Striker set.

I don't know if this violates the "no talking about price" rule (if so, a mod can move this) but when you build the Malevolence and Jabba's Palace I'm curious if they are more equal, not in piece number but in total set weight. I only have pictures to look at but Jabba's Palace seems to contain a lot of large bricks, less plates. I know much of the cost is related to the specialty pieces but I'm still hoping that it isn't as big a rip-off as lot of us think.

Looking at Brickset, the Malevolence is 1.66 kg while Jabba's Palace is 1.8 kg. Despite the awful price/part ratio, could the price/weight ratio make the price tag seem less terrible?

Not that I won't be waiting for a sale mind you.

Looking at Brickset, the Malevolence is 1.66 kg while Jabba's Palace is 1.8 kg. Despite the awful price/part ratio, could the price/weight ratio make the price tag seem less terrible?

Not that I won't be waiting for a sale mind you.

I'd subtract the weight of Jabba from the total weight. He is a substantial piece of plastic.

I'd subtract the weight of Jabba from the total weight. He is a substantial piece of plastic.

Well, one could say that Jabba is still part of the set, and that it would explain the high price,

but I won't since these prices are just ridiculous to begin with.

Not sure if we had a clear shot of Pre Viszla already:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No, we didn't! Thanks! Per Viszla looks cool,

-Sci

Edited by CM4S