XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

The box said reeyees on it do no mistake, I asked them to change it to that on the upcoming release info forum page but no one did. Why people thought zuckuss was included I don't know. He wasnt at the palace was he?

The box said reeyees on it do no mistake, I asked them to change it to that on the upcoming release info forum page but no one did. Why people thought zuckuss was included I don't know. He wasnt at the palace was he?

Yeah the box might have said he was but he is not in any of the toy fair pictures or videos so I guess he won’t be in the 9516, maybe they will release him in a later set like they did with Quinlan Vos in the T-6 Shuttle. <3 hopefully in a new Sail Barge <3

Yeah the box might have said he was but he is not in any of the toy fair pictures or videos so I guess he won’t be in the 9516, maybe they will release him in a later set like they did with Quinlan Vos in the T-6 Shuttle. <3 hopefully in a new Sail Barge <3

That's my thought exactly. It's like Lego wants to have some new figures left for other sets still to come :laugh:

Unless he will be in the set but they have not finished the figure yet. My moneys on hes going to be included but he was not ready for brickfair, but who knows. The amount of times people have said this will happen or this will never happen with certain lego sets and themes (lord of the rings in particular)on this site and then got proved epically wrong is quite high.

Unless he will be in the set but they have not finished the figure yet. My moneys on hes going to be included but he was not ready for brickfair, but who knows. The amount of times people have said this will happen or this will never happen with certain lego sets and themes (lord of the rings in particular)on this site and then got proved epically wrong is quite high.

From what i have seen with the final box art i don't think he will be in the set at all. but like i said hopefully we get a New Sail Barge next year and we might be lucky to get him but i could think of some cooler figs to put in it before Ree-Yees.

Damn, oh well, I must say the Ree Yees figure was one of the ones I was really looking forward to, that and salacious crumb as they have never been made before. might only buy one of this set now as I was planing on buying two so i could keep the extra Reeyees, oola and Gammorrean and sell the rest.

Here we are not even into the second half of the year, and I'm all excited about getting hold of my Lego Advent calendar! Roll on Christmas, Santa Maul!

Here we are not even into the second half of the year, and I'm all excited about getting hold of my Lego Advent calendar! Roll on Christmas, Santa Maul!

Yeah i am looking forward to this one but i would like to see a few more pics before i put my hand in my wallet. But yeah Santa Maul is cool but i like the snowman R2 a little more than maul.

Wow!

Thanks for the vid. I don't like these guys since I don't have the impression that they are serious about what they do, but that's a different point.

I find it a bit odd that Oola's face is not fully covered by the head piece:

oola2.jpg

You can still see a part of her mouth.

What ya'll think of that: http://thebrickblogger.com/2012/03/lego-star-wars-new-chrome-gold-3-cpo-coming/

Somebody's posted it of Brickset,don't sound like a Aprils-fool joke to me!

To good to be true...

This was my recent guess and (what a coincidence!), my personal whish for this year's promotional figure :classic: So I would not be surprised to see C-3PO, and I really, really hope it turns out to be true :classic:

On the other hand, the article has a lot potential for being an April's fool. I'll sit and wait how things will turn out :classic:

Edited by Brickadeer

What ya'll think of that: http://thebrickblogger.com/2012/03/lego-star-wars-new-chrome-gold-3-cpo-coming/

To good to be true...

Interesting development. If true, I wonder how the colored wires will look against the chrome gold. I'm sure it'll look awesome but I am curious. And if this is indeed an April-Fools hoax then good job.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

Thanks for the vid. I don't like these guys since I don't have the impression that they are serious about what they do, but that's a different point.

oola2.jpg

I noticed the same thing with the new Anakin Skywalker that came in this summer's podracer set- the helmet doesn't completely cover the back face. It bugs me :hmpf_bad:

oola2.jpg

I noticed the same thing with the new Anakin Skywalker that came in this summer's podracer set- the helmet doesn't completely cover the back face. It bugs me :hmpf_bad:

This happened a LOT with the Exo-Force theme.

Sometimes the hair/headgear piece just doesn't cover the double-sided face. IMO, if the hair doesn't fully cover the back of the head, then TLG should only give the minifig a single-sided face.

I agree I cannot stand it when that happens.I did email LEGO some time go about this and they said they would try to stop it happening. :sadnew: oh well

This happened a LOT with the Exo-Force theme.

Sometimes the hair/headgear piece just doesn't cover the double-sided face. IMO, if the hair doesn't fully cover the back of the head, then TLG should only give the minifig a single-sided face.

At least it is not as bad as these:

pm012.jpg

wr003.jpg

wr014.jpg

I understand you...but do you think kids find this "annoying"?

I understand you...but do you think kids find this "annoying"?

I highly doubt it. Sometimes we forget these are mainly for kids who won't care if the other face can be seen.

As for displays, just make sure Oola is facing forward. It's slightly annoying but I prefer having both faces over just one.

To good to be true...

This was in the rumor mill long before April 1, and if you see the blog post it was even posted before April 1. It actually appears to be coming out, but I completely understand not getting too excited about it until we see actual photos.

See this thread on Brickset

I actualy hope that a new chrome C-3PO would be an April's Fools joke..

The original version hasn't been in my possesion that long, and I'd like it to maintain it's value :sceptic:

It's not actually going to be a new gold chrome C-3PO... But rather *snip* TC-14, the silver chrome female protocol droid from The Phantom Menace.

I highly doubt that you possess the knowledge necessary to decide what promotional figure we'll see :classic: To me, C-3PO (iconic droid) seems more likely than a TC-14 (not so iconic droid).

At least, the story in the blog turned out to be no April's Fool.

Edited by Brickadeer

I highly doubt that you possess the knowledge necessary to decide what promotional figure we'll see :classic: To me, C-3PO (iconic droid) seems more likely than a TC-14 (not so iconic droid).

Oops, I see I had my wires crossed. I thought we were talking about the May the Fourth promo fig, which will be TC-14. The blog is about another possible in-box surprise bonus figure, which might well be a new chrome C-3PO. In fact, I certainly hope so!

Oops, I see I had my wires crossed. I thought we were talking about the May the Fourth promo fig, which will be TC-14. The blog is about another possible in-box surprise bonus figure, which might well be a new chrome C-3PO. In fact, I certainly hope so!

I don't remember anything about TC-14 ever being confirmed. Can you show a source?

Edited by StoutFiles

Excellent news! Actually, either C-3PO or TC-14 would be fine. Infact, and to be honest, I'd be happy withing anything other than a chromed ewok :sick: !!