XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Today I was looking over at my Star Wars Character Book and I found this information about the skiff guard in the Desert Skiff...

His name is Barada he is a Klatooinian and his homeworld is Klatooine, again I doubt well get him just because Weequay would be eaiser to make.

I just noticed that the unknown minifig from Jabba's Palace is missing, Hopefully Lego will mabe included Jawa, Bith Band Member or Tessek(the Squid-Head).

Any Information on Pre Visala's Shuttle or Palpatine's Arrest?

Found some stuff you guys might like:

Jabba's Palace:

At Jabba's Palace on Tatooine, Princess Leia is disguised as Boushh as she tries to rescue Chewbacca and carbonite-frozen Han Solo. Can she get past the roof-mounted missiles, defense guns and surveillance equi pment to reach them? Or will Jabba and his motley band of followers capture the princess and entrap her beneath Jabba's sliding throne? Includes 9 minifigures: Jabba, Salacious Crumb, Bib Fortuna, Gamorrean Guard, Oola, Han Solo, Princess Leia in Bo ushh outfit, Chewbacca and B'omarr Monk.

Link

Desert Skiff:

Hovering over the deadly Sarlacc Pit, Luke prepares to meet his fate aboard the Desert Skiff. Will he be made to walk the plank and be eaten by the ferocious Sarlacc? Or will his friend Lando Calrissian help him esca pe the clutches of the renowned bounty hunter, Boba Fett? You decide! Includes 4 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, Boba Fett and Kithaba.

Link

Malevolence:

The Malevolence is General Grievous' flagship and one of the Separatist military's most feared weapons. Unbeknownst to Grievous and his crew, Anakin and Padme have entered the giant craft in an attempt to rid the galaxy of this deadly curse. The Malevolence features a cargo bay with transport train, detailed interior with removable-opening sections for easy access and twin quick-fire missile launchers. Includes 6 LEGO minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amid ala, General Grievous, Count Dooku, Battle Droid Commander and Battle Droid.

Link

Gungan Sub:

Jar Jar Binks guides his friends Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn through the watery core of planet Naboo in the elegant Gungan Sub. Built to resemble some of the many creatures that inhabit the underwater world, the Gu ngan Sub features a large cockpit, cargo bays, storage boxes, rotating tail propulsion, missiles and even a mini-sub with harpoon. Includes Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Jar Jar Binks.

Link

Republic Striker-class Fighter:

Jedi Master Satele Shan streaks through space aboard the sleek Republic Striker-class Starfighter. With attack and cruise mode wing configurations, flick missiles, rear lightsaber storage and T7 -O1 droid, this powerful starfighter has everything it needs to take on the evil Sith Empire! Includes 3 minifigures: Satele Shan, Republic Trooper and T7-O1 Astromech Droid.

Link

I'm too lazy to post more, but if you search "Star Wars" on the website, you can find more.

-Sci

Unfortunately there are no pictures of new sets... :cry_sad:

"Can she get past the roof-mounted missiles, defense guns" Yes, Jabba has roof mounted missiles in his palace as well as defense guns to shoot bounty hunters when they arrive with captives. That's what always happens, those missiles will get ya :wink:

I hope they aren't flick fire missiles. i don't understand why there would need to be flick fire missiles in a set like that.

Haven't you noticed yet that flick fire missiles are of every Star Wars sets ...

Glad to get the CW Padme, but I really hoped for the new look of Ahsoka! Are these descriptions really accurate?

Gungan Sub:

Jar Jar Binks guides his friends Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn through the watery core of planet Naboo in the elegant Gungan Sub. Built to resemble some of the many creatures that inhabit the underwater world, the Gu ngan Sub features a large cockpit, cargo bays, storage boxes, rotating tail propulsion, missiles and even a mini-sub with harpoon. Includes Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Jar Jar Binks.

Hmm, I don't think a mini-sub was part of the Gungan Sub. The storage areas weren't shown in much detail either.

I hope they get the shape better this time as I missed out on the first. A sleeker shape and yellow oval-shaped bubble pieces would be great, and the tail could also be fixed.

Also, 1138th post. :tongue:

Edited by Delta 38

His name is Barada he is a Klatooinian and his homeworld is Klatooine, again I doubt well get him just because Weequay would be eaiser to make.

His character is a homage to the 1951 movie The Day The Earth Stood Still, referencing the famous line "Klaatu barada nikto". Nikto is referenced elsewhere.

Finally a nice HR image of

3866 Battle of Hoth

c_3866_detail_1_800.jpg

picture links to HR version!

enjoy! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I would like to know who the hell is Satele Shan? Yes, I googled her, but I still don't know why would they make her a minifig? Will she be in TCW?

I would like to know who the hell is Satele Shan? Yes, I googled her, but I still don't know why would they make her a minifig? Will she be in TCW?

She`s from the new game, Old Republic, I think she`s pretty cool! :tongue:

New CW Padme? :sweet: No new Ahsoka? :sad:

The new versions of all the characters will be made, don't worry. :classic:

Besides, Padmé makes more sense than Season 3+ Ahsoka.

I doubt I really missed something, but I don't believe Boba Fett was ever at Hoth. Are we seeing RMPP in the games now? That is a cool microfig though.

I doubt I really missed something, but I don't believe Boba Fett was ever at Hoth. Are we seeing RMPP in the games now? That is a cool microfig though.

Well, he wasn't at Hoth, so I wonder why he would be there.

Aww yeah, Boba Fett microfig. Money will be going there for sure. :blush:

Oh yeah, that's why.

Slight bummer that there will be no mystery Jabba crony, but que sera sera. I am hoping that an eventual Sail Barge re-do will expand Jabba's court (and maybe a BP with more skiff guards/Gammys), but no need to get greedy now. Especially as Kithaba is a nice surprise.

Edited by Fighter of Frizzies

New CW Padme? :sweet: No new Ahsoka? :sad:

There's always the chance a new Ahsoka will come in Pre Viszla's fighter. Can't wait to see how Padme turns out. I really liked her "adventure" outfit from TCW, although I'm curious whether she'll be getting a new hairpiece or just reuse the Tatooine Padme one.

226px-PadmeTCW-Agenda.png

Slight bummer that there will be no mystery Jabba crony, but que sera sera. I am hoping that an eventual Sail Barge re-do will expand Jabba's court (and maybe a BP with more skiff guards/Gammys), but no need to get greedy now. Especially as Kithaba is a nice surprise.

Don't forget the possibility of future expansions to Jabba's Palace like the rancor chamber and dungeon. :wink:

Nice to see Padme's in the Malevolence set now. To bad the Firefighter Droid isn't, unless the Battle Droid is it.

Edited by Rune Haako

If you'd googled it properly you would have found that Satele Shan lived quite a long long time before Clone Wars, hence it wouldn't be possible for her to be in CW.

Lego don't bring out just CW sets. They are very kindly releasing two ships from the Star Wars The Old Republic game that was just released. Satele Shan is the main character of the good side and Darth Malgus is the main character of the Dark side. Hence why Lego is releasing both these characters (along with 4 others I believe) as minifigures. :classic:

Kithaba is a Klatooinian assassin and not a Weequay at all.

.. and this wiki states he wasn't made as a Kenner figure, being only a very few of the OT not getting the treatment. And now TLC makes one - I think this is nice move!

A B'omarr Monk is a sort of spidery creature with 4 legs that live in Jabba's palace. You can see them in the film wondering around aimlessly (at least they appear so).

Actually, they're brains in six-legged droid bodies, the latter of which resemble spiders. :wink:

Found some stuff you guys might like:

Malevolence:

*snip*

Includes 6 LEGO minifigures: *snip* Battle Droid Commander and Battle Droid.

Battle Droid Commander? :sweet: Finally! Too bad it is in the largest set of the wave, though. :sad: Not really suitable for army-building.

Battle Droid Commander? :sweet: Finally! Too bad it is in the largest set of the wave, though. :sad: Not really suitable for army-building.

We've had those for years....I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.....