XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

So it is never gatting released in USA? What licensing issues are this?

In USA at least, TLG can only release SW construction sets, not SW board games, and Battle Of Hoth comes under board games. Someone else has exclusive rights to releasing SW board games there, just like Hasbro has exclusive rights for releasing action figures & TLG has exclusive rights for releasing construction sets.

Can any someone re-upload the pictures from the retail catalog again??Me and some people didnt managed to see the pics yet.

Uh, we haven't gotten any for 2013 yet, and this is the 2012 topic.

Uh, we haven't gotten any for 2013 yet, and this is the 2012 topic.

Ow well sorry l didnt noticed that's the 2012 topic but still l heard that someone uploaded some pics.

Ow well sorry l didnt noticed that's the 2012 topic but still l heard that someone uploaded some pics.

No pictures out of the 2013 retailers' catalog have been uploaded, and all sets in the 2012 retailers' catalog have already been released.

No pictures out of the 2013 retailers' catalog have been uploaded, and all sets in the 2012 retailers' catalog have already been released.

kk I was mistaken.

I just got 9525 and I love the Pre Vizsla minifigure :wub:

So I gave him a better Darksaber and took a picture:

7857226436_75190b16da.jpg

Close up of the Darksaber:

7857227888_1379947c4c_m.jpg

For the Darksaber I just cut off the lower part of the black katana and attached it to the handle.

Quite a cool solution to get a better Darksaber...if I do get Pre Vizla (not likely, the set doesn't appeal to me) then I might have to consider it.

I just got 9525 and I love the Pre Vizsla minifigure :wub:

So I gave him a better Darksaber and took a picture:

[snip]

Close up of the Darksaber:

[snip]

For the Darksaber I just cut off the lower part of the black katana and attached it to the handle.

That is the smartest idea I have seen!

Quite a cool solution to get a better Darksaber...if I do get Pre Vizla (not likely, the set doesn't appeal to me) then I might have to consider it.

I really want this set now!

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

My thoughts exactly! The Pre Vizsla minifigure is quite nice and this is a great idea to get a better looking Darksaber. But it's unlikely that i'll ever have the opportunity to try it for myself, since the set itself has very little appeal to me.

Thanks for all the appreciation. Although I wish the handle was Gun metal to be more accurate but I don't think such a piece exists.

My thoughts exactly! The Pre Vizsla minifigure is quite nice and this is a great idea to get a better looking Darksaber. But it's unlikely that i'll ever have the opportunity to try it for myself, since the set itself has very little appeal to me.

I thought that... then I stumbled across the latest Clone Wars Season 5 trailer today. Which shows just how gorgeous those ships look in flight and fighting.

1:12 in has a real nice shot of them. THEY MUST BE MINE!

Edited by Faefrost

So I cracked open the advent calender and the snow trooper has a printed face. Does that mean it is a new figure and Bricklink just has not listed it yet on their site?

I do not see a snow trooper with a printed face any where else.

Is it the same head that comes with the other new troopers?

sw366.jpg?1

Yes, it is that head. SO I would think that it is technically a new fig with a small variation?

I thought that... then I stumbled across the latest Clone Wars Season 5 trailer today. Which shows just how gorgeous those ships look in flight and fighting.

1:12 in has a real nice shot of them. THEY MUST BE MINE!

I'm interested in that red mandalorian armor obi-wan is wearing.