XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

was at local toys r us saturday, picked up a very nice lego poster with pod racers set. But was impressed by a new display box with lego sets inside and on top somekind of monitor with effects, looked fantastic and lke 3d. found a similar display on youtube check it out

was at local toys r us saturday, picked up a very nice lego poster with pod racers set. But was impressed by a new display box with lego sets inside and on top somekind of monitor with effects, looked fantastic and lke 3d. found a similar display on youtube check it out

Oh yeah those are really cool. I've only ever seen a Hero Factory on in person but that Star Wars one looks great. It's a really simple reflective glass that makes it look like it's coming from the LEGO. (I can't get over how cool it is. :grin:) You couldn't possible provide us with a picture of the poster could you?

the box i saw at mu local tru was different than the youtube video i found, give me a sec and i will post a poster pic

picture of the poster

001.jpg

That it awsome!

the box i saw at mu local tru was different than the youtube video i found, give me a sec and i will post a poster pic

picture of the poster

*snip*

True. But if it's anything like that one it probably uses the same type of feature.

That looks pretty good. What did you have to do to get it?

True. But if it's anything like that one it probably uses the same type of feature.

That looks pretty good. What did you have to do to get it?

yes used the same kind of feature,just dfferent kinds of lego sets inside

i picked it up :sweet: . in one of the center aisles at toys r us, there was this rather big display, the new 2012 sets was on the display and the display was decorated with posters, one poster was lying on one of the display shelfs, so i asked a very nice toys r us lady if i could take it, and she didnt mind :laugh:

Edited by echobasehoth

Well, the New picture is interesting...

I had no Plans to get the Republic Stricker before but now, I'm Positive I wouldn't get it, its just to blocky with to many colors, if it ran for 24.99$ I would possibly check it out but, I have a good feeling there going to charge at least 40$ for it so, No way this is on my summer list.

As for the Malvolence it looks great, looks smooth and strong aswell big and includes a new Padme so, this is on my summer list.

Can't wait to see more pictures next week!

I have to ask the question - the Picture of Star Wars from the German Toyfare shows that Padme "sports new curves" by this I mean she is skinny and looks like the Friends Figures or was that just a place holder??? Just asking to be asking. Here is the picture in question

I have to ask the question - the Picture of Star Wars from the German Toyfare shows that Padme "sports new curves" by this I mean she is skinny and looks like the Friends Figures or was that just a place holder??? Just asking to be asking. Here is the picture in question

I'm pretty sure it's just a regular minifig.

No she is definitely a standard fig, not a friends minidoll thing.

Seeing as the toy fair is on the 12th, and the Palpatine's Arrest set is most likely an exclusive set, will will not see pics of it? I hope we do, because it is the one set I'm most excited for out of all the summer SW sets.

Seeing as the toy fair is on the 12th, and the Palpatine's Arrest set is most likely an exclusive set, will will not see pics of it? I hope we do, because it is the one set I'm most excited for out of all the summer SW sets.

We don't see Lego exclusives at Toy Fair. Probably we'll see them a few months after.

We don't see Lego exclusives at Toy Fair. Probably we'll see them a few months after.

I'm not surprised, but it is upsetting. It and the Gungan sub are the only ones I'm really looking forward to, along with the ROTJ sets.

Except for the time LEGO surprised us with the AT-OT and Dropship, which they revealed at Toy Fair. I am not exactly sure which category that falls under, though, since that was a set exclusively available from LEGO, while Palpatine's Arrest may be (in the U.S.) exclusive to a single retailer, and sets of that nature have never been at the N.Y. Toy Fair.

That is awesome! That totally trumps the display boxes at mine. I like how the Gunship is hovering.

Except for the time LEGO surprised us with the AT-OT and Dropship, which they revealed at Toy Fair. I am not exactly sure which category that falls under, though, since that was a set exclusively available from LEGO, while Palpatine's Arrest may be (in the U.S.) exclusive to a single retailer, and sets of that nature have never been at the N.Y. Toy Fair.

Actually now that you mention it, usually LEGO Exclusives are released around September to November which is why we don't see them at toy fair, but we've heard rumours that one is being released in May or March or something, so it's possible it'll be displayed at Toy Fair.

That is awesome! That totally trumps the display boxes at mine. I like how the Gunship is hovering.

I saw the same thing with Hero Factory (Witch Doctor and Rocka). And it was much better than SW version.

BTW: How much parts will Jabba's Palace have? It looks really small to me and it's more expensive than Mavolence (I don't know if I write it correctly). What do u think guys?

I saw the same thing with Hero Factory (Witch Doctor and Rocka). And it was much better than SW version.

BTW: How much parts will Jabba's Palace have? It looks really small to me and it's more expensive than Mavolence (I don't know if I write it correctly). What do u think guys?

It looks very small to me too. And the figures are not so great( chewie, han).

Oola is Aayla in different color.

Hi,

Oola is made in "lime".

From what I could see at the ToyFair I think Jabbas Palace will contain about 800 pieces.

With its Price of 140 EUR, it is placed in the same range as the 7754 Mon Calamari Starcruiser was.

But with many more and more wanted and exclusive minifigs...(-;

Greetings Hendrik

I've been so interested in the Lord of the Rings topic I've completely fallen behind here.

Has anyone seen the pre lim pictures?

Almost all the way down on this page on this website: http://flyguy.net/?page=5

If they've already been seen I'm terribly sorry. This year time around I'm really only interested in the Skiff and Jabba's Palace. I can't wait to see how they finally turn out.

I've been so interested in the Lord of the Rings topic I've completely fallen behind here.

Has anyone seen the prelim pictures?

Almost all the way down on this page on this website: http://flyguy.net/?page=5

If they've already been seen I'm terribly sorry. This year time around I'm really only interested in the Skiff and Jabba's Palace. I can't wait to see how they finally turn out.

We have.

They are always going to include the regular figs, it's Jabba, Salacious, Oola and Leia in Boushh disguise that I'm excited about. Very similar to Home One With Ackbar and Mon Mothma. I don't think Lego would make a major set like this without some of the main characters, and the kids getting the sets want Han and Chewie over any of these other figs.

Just looking back at those prelims, I really hope Jabba's Palace has more in it...that is quite disappointing.

They are always going to include the regular figs, it's Jabba, Salacious, Oola and Leia in Boushh disguise that I'm excited about. Very similar to Home One With Ackbar and Mon Mothma. I don't think Lego would make a major set like this without some of the main characters, and the kids getting the sets want Han and Chewie over any of these other figs.

I am only excited for Jabba and Leia in Boushh uniform because Oola is like I said pretty similar to Aayla and Salacious will probably be one wierd piece.