XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

i dont care how many figs we get in palpatines arrest set as long as there non clone wars. don't get me wrong tho i would love to see a non clone wars yoda with face printing :laugh: but as long as there is at least the 6 major characters to that scene then i don't care. i'm still gonna get this set

It is Episode III, so no CW faces.

It is Episode III, so no CW faces.

i thought so it made sense but there are no pictures i was unsure. :classic: . cant wait to get some normal looking figs. i'm getting a bit fed up of replacing the heads on clone wars figs with normal faces. i had to swap mace windus head with seso from pop. :hmpf_bad:

i dont care how many figs we get in palpatines arrest set as long as there non clone wars. don't get me wrong tho i would love to see a non clone wars yoda with face printing :laugh: but as long as there is at least the 6 major characters to that scene then i don't care. i'm still gonna get this set

If there are six minifigs here is what I think we would see, Palp with reversible head, Anakin, Mace, the three other Jedi would be most likey the figs included although I don't rule out possibly Yoda or 501st Troopers or Senate Guards.

Edited by Macoco

I can't understand why is everyone hating on the CW faces?

I like both normal and cw faces.

Because they are terrifying. Also, they look nothing like the traditional faces we've all grown accustomed to.

I can't understand why is everyone hating on the CW faces?

I like both normal and cw faces.

The old generation always finds it difficult to cope with change so they just hate everything that is not "like in the old days". :tongue:

The old generation always finds it difficult to cope with change so they just hate everything that is not "like in the old days". :tongue:

This is also why people hate the "over-detailed" Minifigs like the new Sandtroopers or ARC Trooper.

This is also why people hate the "over-detailed" Minifigs like the new Sandtroopers or ARC Trooper.

Funny, I'm 14 and I worship everything that came in 1983 and before, and loathe everything that came after to the utmost degree :P

Oh, and any idea on how much Jabba's Palace will cost? $59.99?

Edited by Raphy

More like 109.99. There isn't an official price yet, but with 9 figures of which many are new molds, and a supposed 700+ piece count, it's going to be costly.

Funny, I'm 14 and I worship everything that came in 1983 and before, and loathe everything that came after to the utmost degree :P

No, you are 18. Read the guidelines. Don't cause any trouble. :wink: Our members are 18.

More like 109.99. There isn't an official price yet, but with 9 figures of which many are new molds, and a supposed 700+ piece count, it's going to be costly.

I would consider ourselves extremely lucky if this set is only 109.99. Especially if it's an exclusive and it ends up at Toys R Us.

So by your logic, The Beatles are only better than Katy Perry because a bunch of old coots can't adapt to a changing industry?

I know some people like the CW stuff, but frankly, I think the entire idea is garbage. Star Wars should not mix with Anime. The botched prequel trilogy left my Star Wars fandom pretty shaken... for me, it's pretty much OT or go home. And I'm only 20.

And besides that, the CW faces ARE pretty horrifying. They look alien. And not in the intended way.

So by your logic, The Beatles are only better than Katy Perry because a bunch of old coots can't adapt to a changing industry?

If we were playing the game "Match this post with the corresponding topic" this post would not be matched up to this topic. See what I'm getting at?? :wink:

No, you are 18. Read the guidelines. Don't cause any trouble. :wink: Our members are 18.

Sorry. Yeah, that's what I meant. ;)

Edited by Raphy

Mkay people - keep this ON TOPIC please.

This is where we discuss the 2012 sets - keep that in mind when you comment.

Q's and A's on availability and such belongs elsewhere.

In short - NO MORE OFF TOPIC ELSE THERE'LL BE SUFFERING!

"STAY ON TARGET!"

Unfortunately there are no pictures of new sets... :cry_sad:

So they dropped Zuckus (I mean the ithorian (as shown in prerelease prelim "shadow" pics) ) from Jabba's palace at least they kept oola, maybe it means we are due for a new cantina (Lego has a pension for holding on to molds for awhile - ala "trns clear skeleton horses offered to Lego employees years before public release in 2007?"

Whatever happened to the UCS B-Wing? Is that still around? I didn't think it was a Summer wave set, but even if it is, shouldn't we have seen pictures by now?

Whatever happened to the UCS B-Wing? Is that still around? I didn't think it was a Summer wave set, but even if it is, shouldn't we have seen pictures by now?

UCS's and other exclusives (Palpatine's Arrest, Pre Vizla's Fighter) pics don't come until later.

And for that matter, haven't there been reports of a new Cloud City for over a year now? Does anyone know what the deal is with that one?

That was never confirmed, only speculated. I think it stemmed from when TLG held a poll years ago about what should become a new set, Cloud City was one of the options.

And for that matter, haven't there been reports of a new Cloud City for over a year now? Does anyone know what the deal is with that one?

If it is not in the first post, it is fake.

Also, if the rumor has been going around for over a year, it is fake.

Sorry. A new Cloud City set would be awsome.

It seems it will be released on May 1st.

I just want to say that I was surprised on the sheer size of the boxes for the new TIE and X-Wing. No wonder they cost so much. default_laugh2.gif

I just bought in Toys R Us (Calexico, CA) the Tie Fighter, this was the only set that was on the shelves.

By the way in Wal-Mart the Millenium Falcon is only $79.99, they will put the new items in shelves very soon.