XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Personally I think Lego should stop including R2D2, C3PO and generic clones (the plain white ones) in sets above US$40.

Not with the release of AotC in 3D, they won't. I would put money on there being another Clone BP with plain white troopers in it. :wink:

Can't wait for both exclusives. My Mandalorian army has been needing a leader for a while now. :blush:

With regards to 9526, I wonder if Mas Amedda and a phase II non-CW shock troopers will be included :)

With regards to 9526, I wonder if Mas Amedda and a phase II non-CW shock troopers will be included :)

Probably not, considering that they weren't

in the scene.

I doubt we would get multiples of the micros :sceptic:

The numbers were from the Episode First Appeared in not the number of them in the set...

I thought that was too obvious - sorry

Don't get me wrong I would love multiple copies of some of them

I just wonder what other vehicles they are going to bring to the table

There is nothing from Episode 2 as far as the SBD goes - I so would love to see a micro Hailfire Droid

I would also love to see another Suprise like the Mechano Chair (did anybody else see that coming?)

The last advent was Pilot Builder this seems to be a troop builder!

I vote E2 Pearl Blue BD - Who is with me?

# represent # of item types

2011 Breakdown

9 Minifigures (8 normal 1 brick built)

11 (Minivehicles)

4 (Accessories) - 1 was Christmas Tree

If they keep the same setup

6 Known Characters

7 Known Vehicles

That leaves 2 more Characters + 1 Maybe

4 Mini-Vehciles

4 Surprises

oh god oh god Palpatine's Arrest YES YES YES! I have been praying for a set of this scene since ROTS!

Couple of things: 1) I hope it's not CW faces, which means we'll get reprints of all the characters' faces, and 2) please give Kit Fisto a new head instead of that horribly ugly one!

But I'm still happy. :sweet: I hope this set doesn't disappoint!

I'd love to see Kit Fisto redone with a standard minifig head and seperate ABS headpiece for the tentacles.

I'm hoping this new Palpatine set will be in the $40-60 range: Not too big, but big enough to do the scene justice. Hopefully, Kit Fisto will be done in the new Olive Green color seen in the Dino line and on Nute Gunray. I'm very interested to see the figures from this set; most of the ones likely to be included have been recently done in CW style, so will be able to use the same molds, just with different prints.

I don't look in this part of the forum very often, so I don't know if this is already said before:

On this website, I read about the 2 Advent Calenders for this year (2012).

The first one is again a City calander (#4428 here )

But the interesting (for you guys :tongue: ) is there is again a SW calander. It's #9509 here.

This is a very good site, so I think this is true

Sadly no pictures...

Edited by legolijntje

I can already tell that the arrest set is TRU exclusive and the mando ship will be target over here in the usa.

What else is new everyone....same here in Oz, some how though not connected except by name Target Oz and Target USA get the same SW exclusive usually. :wink:

Now if the arrest set is TRU, then it might be a big set....big smegging price tag too I bet ! :hmpf_bad:

I don't look in this part of the forum very often, so I don't know if this is already said before:

On this website, I read about the 2 Advent Calenders for this year (2012).

The first one is again a City calander (#4428 here )

But the interesting (for you guys :tongue: ) is there is again a SW calander. It's #9509 here.

This is a very good site, so I think this is true

Sadly no pictures...

Thanks, but that info has been in the very first post of this topic for a while by now.

Plus I do believe some prelims have been floating around the net of that specific advent calendar.

Thanks for sharing though - remember next time to check the first post before posting :classic:

What else is new everyone....same here in Oz, some how though not connected except by name Target Oz and Target USA get the same SW exclusive usually. :wink:

Now if the arrest set is TRU, then it might be a big set....big smegging price tag too I bet ! :hmpf_bad:

Yeah and don't forget TRU's crazy mark-up prices.

In proportion to the other minifigures the clones are definitely the most included minifigures in the sets. It makes no sense for Lego to include generic clones in the majority of the sets. For people who wish to build armies Lego has brought out the battle packs.

Personally I think Lego should stop including R2D2, C3PO and generic clones (the plain white ones) in sets above US$40.

Noo. :sad:

Clones might be included often, but mainly in larger sets as minifig space-fillers, it seems. I think larger sets should get unique Clones (Commanders and such), while smaller sets can include normal ones.

It's kind of hard to build an army with the normal Clone battle pack being from 2009, and it seems to have sold out quickly around here.

That said, would another Clone battle pack be possible? I'm thinking a battle pack with two regular Clones and two special Clones would be good, though I hope they're not sticking to the two-factions-per-pack that we have this year.

Hmm exclusives. If Palpatine's Arrest is non-Clone Wars, which it almost definitely is, the figures should be different. The Mandalorian Fighter sounds interesting though I have no idea what it is.

Hmm exclusives. If Palpatine's Arrest is non-Clone Wars, which it almost definitely is, the figures should be different.

No it IS defently a ROTS set, there is no way it can be a TCW set at all.

This

*snip*

is the Mandalorian Fighter.

We know- that same picture was posted not pages ago. default_hmpfbad.gif

Seriously, I am not very optimistic about this wave. Not only are the prices insane up North- but they all seem rather skeletal and lacking something.

Edited by The Legonater

Threepio is actually a figurine, so I don't mind having him in sets. Artoo is just a parts pack that TLG calls a minifig, so they gladly put him in every set they can. Almost everyone should have a decent army of R2-D2's, I know I do.

When does the license between Lucasfilms and TLG end? With the release of the 6 Star Wars movie in 3D for the next 6 years, I hope Lego will renew the license.

I believe it was renewed for six years, so it should be in 2017.

Hey guys!! im new here and had a question as to when the new lego star wars winter sets would be released in the U.S. i have been looking on line for an answere with no luck :cry_sad: if anyone could help me that would be great thanks!! :grin:

Hey guys!! im new here and had a question as to when the new lego star wars winter sets would be released in the U.S. i have been looking on line for an answere with no luck :cry_sad: if anyone could help me that would be great thanks!! :grin:

Welcome to Eurobricks, Terrortrooper91! :classic:

You mean the X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Droid Escape E.T.C.? Those are out now at some stores (TRU), and will be shipped from S@H on January 30th.

Hope this helps.

When does the license between Lucasfilms and TLG end? With the release of the 6 Star Wars movie in 3D for the next 6 years, I hope Lego will renew the license.

Given how massively successful Lego Star Wars is (to the point it's almost as big a draw as Star Wars itself), I can't see either party wanting to pull out of the arrangement unless there is some major change in fortunes over the next few years.

*huh* why are the going that late to release them?? i thought they were going to come out the same time as the others in the past.. oh well lol Thank you Legoman273 for helping me! :grin:

Welcome to Eurobricks, Terrortrooper91! :classic:

You mean the X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Droid Escape E.T.C.? Those are out now at some stores (TRU), and will be shipped from S@H on January 30th.

Hope this helps.

Wait, am I missing something here? The new sets are out Toys R Us right now?

Guys, there's a topic for availability here. Availability also differs from country to country so when you speak vaguely and just say 'out at TRU' nobody knows where you are talking about. Remember this is an international forum.