XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Are there any close up pics of the new ROTS Obi-Wan?

@Echo: Happy to oblige:

Here.Happy to help. :sweet:

Or you could have looked in the first post of this topic, which has a link to our 2012 flickr gallery.

Here's a high resolution box image where Obi can be found along with the rest of the figs in that set.

Sheees! :laugh:

Or you could have looked in the first post of this topic, which has a link to our 2012 flickr gallery.

Here's a high resolution box image where Obi can be found along with the rest of the figs in that set.

Sheees! :laugh:

Grrrrrrrrrr! I feel so stupid right now. :facepalm: I'm doing this at myself for not checking the frontpage: :damn:

The sandtroopers are exceptionally detailed, which for such a small set suggests that could find themselves in another set again shortly(ish).

New Mos Eisley cantina or suchlike. Apologies for looking too far ahead :wacko:

Just noticed that Anakin's Jedi Starfighter features a whole R2-D2, and not just his head.

I can only shallow see the consequences for the wing design.

Very interesting, which makes it very different from older versions.

The sandtroopers are exceptionally detailed, which for such a small set suggests that could find themselves in another set again shortly(ish).

New Mos Eisley cantina or suchlike. Apologies for looking too far ahead :wacko:

I like your thinking! It'd be a shame for it not to happen.

If Jabba's palace goes ahead the possibility 4-lom or zuckass could be there. All the other bountys have appeared and they would fit in well (although not actually being their tho) But they could fit in very well and would make the set sell.

If Jabba's palace goes ahead the possibility 4-lom or zuckass could be there. All the other bountys have appeared and they would fit in well (although not actually being their tho) But they could fit in very well and would make the set sell.

I'd prefer Boushh and Oola myself, as well as an updated Gamorrean. Max Rebo would be cool as well. There are plenty of creatures at the palace that did something, unlike two bounty hunters who just stood there for one scene. More than likely they'll come with a future Slave I set to help sell it.

I'd prefer Boushh and Oola myself, as well as an updated Gamorrean. Max Rebo would be cool as well. There are plenty of creatures at the palace that did something, unlike two bounty hunters who just stood there for one scene. More than likely they'll come with a future Slave I set to help sell it.

I second Boussh and Oola, the Gamorreans would be nice but they aren't a necessity for me. I would take a Rancor Pit over Gamorreans any day. A Gamorrean will probably come in the skiff anyway. :classic:

I second Boussh and Oola, the Gamorreans would be nice but they aren't a necessity for me. I would take a Rancor Pit over Gamorreans any day. A Gamorrean will probably come in the skiff anyway. :classic:

You need a Gamorrean to recreate the Rancor Pit scene, though.

You need a Gamorrean to recreate the Rancor Pit scene, though.

You'd also need a two-story Palace, but I don't see that happening. It's probably just going to be a two-sided vig like 2010's Home One. :sceptic:

You'd also need a two-story Palace, but I don't see that happening. It's probably just going to be a two-sided vig like 2010's Home One. :sceptic:

The Home One is a two-story playset.

I'd prefer a separate set for the Rancor with Luke, Gamorrean and Rancor keeper, that would free up more parts and figs for the actual palace.

I have not been paying much attention to this thread, is that supposed to be an ARC trooper in the battle pack.

I have not been paying much attention to this thread, is that supposed to be an ARC trooper in the battle pack.

Yes. It is an ARC from the first and second episodes of TCW Season 3. :wink:

I can see where macoco is coming from, the MIDIs weren't the biggest eye catchers...

And it seemed silly to buy one for $50 at that time :tongue:

everyone has an opinion and that is just mine.

I'm looking forward to the UCS R2D2 Figure.

and the UCS B-Wing. Can't wait!

Tell me about it :tongue:

Just seen Padawan mennace for the first time with the kids last night and I gotta say that Jabba looks good on it. Hope they got to see an advanced preview of a new mould maybe! :grin:

I was looking over the rumored summer sets and there aren't any signs of seeing the queen, episode one sets or seeing any phase 2 troopers in this wave and I Know lego wouldn't want kids to go empty handed an piss off all of us with no naboo set, I really believe these are fake, I just don't know where this information came from and what sets we would get, hopefully we'll see a couple clone wars sets(Z-85 republic starfighter, Umbara cannon or sstarfighter...)a couple episode one sets(naboo flash speeder,droid AAT,Naboo Royal starship...) and I really hope to see either a episode 5 set(cloud car, TIE bomber...) or a Mos Eisley Cantina.

Hopefully we'll have more information and pictures soon.

Edited by North Lego Star

I was looking over the rumored summer sets and there aren't any signs of seeing the queen, episode one sets or seeing any phase 2 troopers in this wave and I Know lego wouldn't want kids to go empty handed an piss off all of us with no naboo set, I really believe these are fake, I just don't know where this information came from and what sets we would get, hopefully we'll see a couple clone wars sets(Z-85 republic starfighter, Umbara cannon or sstarfighter...)a couple episode one sets(naboo flash speeder,droid AAT,Naboo Royal starship...) and I really hope to see either a episode 5 set(cloud car, TIE bomber...) or a Mos Eisley Cantina.

Hopefully we'll have more information and pictures soon.

Yeah, I was wondering about the summer rumors too. None of those sets sound like they're CW sets (other than Saesee Tiin's JSF), nor do they sound like they're gonna include any clone troopers.

Yeah, I was wondering about the summer rumors too. None of those sets sound like they're CW sets (other than Saesee Tiin's JSF), nor do they sound like they're gonna include any clone troopers.

I think CW is slowly beginning to die. The sets are beginning to become few and far between. The other thing is most sets are based off really big episodes, or the canon, IE, Republic gunship, V-19, and aren't specific to an episode or season. Now they've done all the CW-period important ships, so they're mostly confined to certain episodes, thus, less sets.

I'm fairly sure that Clone Wars wont die until the Clone Wars TV show stops which isn't anytime soon, at least not 2012 to my knowledge.

Why stop something that makes money?

There's another Star Wars TV Series/Show coming soon - I think it'll boost a new line of Star Wars themed sets - though I really don't know when they'll launch it?

So soon we'll have a division between OT - PT - CW and TV Series.

Should get interesting.

I'm fairly sure that Clone Wars wont die until the Clone Wars TV show stops which isn't anytime soon, at least not 2012 to my knowledge.

There's another Star Wars TV Series/Show coming soon - I think it'll boost a new line of Star Wars themed sets - though I really don't know when they'll launch it?

So soon we'll have a division between OT - PT - CW and TV Series.

Well at least 'till series 5, so at least 2012. However the New TV series (Dark Times :sceptic:) is pretty much OT anyway, it sounds more OT than CW or TCW was PT.