XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

I don't have enough time to scroll through all 100 pages of comments to if it's already posted, so I'll just pot it again :laugh:

Here's an image of the 3 "Planet" sets: http://imgur.com/y3p93

The mini ships and figures look cool but the "planet" pieces look really odd :sceptic:

Here's an image of the 3 "Planet" sets: http://imgur.com/y3p93

The mini ships and figures look cool but the "planet" pieces look really odd :sceptic:

Yeah...even if the two planets resemble...erm...planets...the Death Star looks like a big gray blob of nothing :sceptic:

but with only two half sphere pieces, i wasn't expecting much more :hmpf_bad:

And it sold horribly, mostly because of its high price, but if it were an A-wing I guarantee it would have done better. I never said TLG doesn't take some shots with the PT, but each time they do is doesn't go well, just like when they try an EU set at System scale.

If there's a good PT ship and and a good OT ship, TLG should and likely will choose the OT ship as it will likely make them more money. Now, they are running low on OT ships for the UCS line so it could be interesting if in the future they choose something like the Cloud Car over a popular PT/CW ship.

I hope you are joking. A cloud car? yech. They could make a UCS Slave 1, ATAT, maybe try their hands at a speeder bike with minland scale fig? ooh they should make a UCS Jawa Sandcrawler!!! to scale with Jawas and re-issue jawas!!!! YEAH!!!!!

I would like to see some PT CW UCS. RGS or AT-TE in UCS would be pretty sweet.

Edited by Solscud007

UCS Slave 1

Would be too blocky to be an official model.

Current Lego Bricks do not enable to make a perfect UCS Slave 1.

UCS Jawa Sandcrawler!!

Would be way too big. Thus, the model would cost too much compared to how much people could spend regarding the value of the product.

Note : in my sentence, "value" does not mean money. It is more like a feeling.

AT-TE

That would be a nice UCS indeed. If not totally based on fan models, if you see what I mean.

Thank you for the better pics nrg!

That arc trooper looks nothing like the one pictured few pages back which was red?

Any of you guys seen this before?

Aparently it comes out January 2012.

Sorry if this is fake or has been mentioned before.

Wow, that doesn't look too bad :classic:

nice pics !!

:vader:

Thanks so much! Shame it doesn't show official box with official figures :hmpf_bad:

Still, a great find, thanks :laugh:

Oh, but I do love the new box design/layout :sweet:

I'm also very excited to see what the official minifigures will look like in the Geonosian set - I would love to see a new Nute Gunray :wub: (This is how he appears in Episode III)

Edited by giggitygoo

I'm not really into Lego SW, but I came across these pictures (I don't know if they're already posted):

Yup 5 posts ago :wink:

I'm not really into Lego SW, but I came across these pictures (I don't know if they're already posted):

hmm...aren't the Sandtroopers in the Escape Pod set just regular troopers (i mean...they don't have the dirt spots anymore)...even the C3PO looks the same! Can anyone confirm this?

hmm...aren't the Sandtroopers in the Escape Pod set just regular troopers (i mean...they don't have the dirt spots anymore)...even the C3PO looks the same! Can anyone confirm this?

These are better pics of the early prelim pics not of the final box art with the finalised figs i.e. Red ARC Trooper or Printed Sandtroopers.

These are better pics of the early prelim pics not of the final box art with the finalised figs i.e. Red ARC Trooper or Printed Sandtroopers.

oh...ok...my heart just skipped a beat there, as the only set i'm wanting is the Escape Pod :laugh:

thanks for the reply mate :sweet:

New to Eurobricks! very happy to begin!

I wish LEGO would put out a Stormtrooper battle pack! they are so hard to find!

Such one already exists :wink: .

And this belongs in the Future SW Sets forum.

PS. Please CLICK ME

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

I see the prelims have been found! I'm not quite sure about these, they don't look like the most appealing sets. Appealing or not- I guess I owe Mirandr an apology.default_blush.gif

Someone is assuming...LINK... But thats Brickipedia for you. Thats what two in one day?

Ah, but what if those two rumours are second half release......it also could be false too ! :wink:

Yeah...even if the two planets resemble...erm...planets...the Death Star looks like a big gray blob of nothing

I know, right? :angry: I swear I've seen one pic that resembles it, or at least isn't completely gray.