XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

That picture is so fake. We shouldn't have pictures of the Summer Wave sets.

I am sorry to do an after 10 page quote,but I had to. Why would they put an ARF trooper in a BP? We had one last year.It's gonna be nice only if ARF is having a geonosis camo. Actually,any camo is good with me :classic:

I wasn't saying they were. Just that I think it's unlikely.

I think it's fake because some parts are more blury than others, that is not normal. To bad, it woild be a cool a false rumour, nice try however.

Can we please stop acknowledging the blurry picture? The reason that stuff gets made is because you all debate it endlessly. Stop giving the YouTube troll what he wants and let's move on.

I think it's false. Only the TIE Fighter true.

So the rest of the rumors listed in the first post are false?

:laugh:

:look:

Hello - I don't venture over here much, as I'm not all that into Star Wars. But have you guys ever heard of

10225 R2-D2 ?

It popped up as I had a look at that webshop after a tip that there might be some new modular building news there. Turns out there's much more than that - that is, if it's not all a hoax. I believe this site has been quite trustworthy before, though...

Hm...very interesting! There's been rumors of a UCS B-Wing, but I'd be interested to see what the R2-D2 is all about.

So the rest of the rumors listed in the first post are false?

default_laugh_new.gif

default_look.gif

Call me crazy, but I still don't think there's enough evidence to put a 'confirmed' stamp on any of them.

It truly is unfortunate that the Naboo set is fake. That set is EXACTLY what I want. Who knows, maybe someone has just heard a rumour and said "Why not see what it might look like?" Doubt it, though.

I wonder if the R2-D2 will look anything like the one we were showed when the voting for the Motorised AT-AT was going on a few years ago. :drool:

20060606_r2_bg.jpg

If these are true, I'm quite excited. UCS B-wing sounds great, and with a 5-digit number R2 sounds like it could be a remote control set if it's not a sculpture. Personally, I hope R2 is a robotic new and improved remake of the Droid Developer Kit. Though with my new addiction to Trains, I might not be buying these anyways.

A UCS B-wing, Admiral Ackbar will be impressed ! :grin:

Plus a new R2, Mindstorms style perhaps or maybe a mother of UCS builds who knows......images will help (waiting game again)! :wink:

Hey, BrickDoctor...trains eh, we'll turn you in to a townie that's for sure ! :laugh: (sorry, off topic :wink: )

May the Eurobrick be with us all ! :wink:

10227 B-wing? The detective novel guy was telling us the truth, right down to the set number. This makes the rumor (which seemed far-fetched at the time) at least a little more likely...

Quick question: is the rumor about the B-Wing here because it's "confirmed" that it will be part of next year's waves, or it is just being discussed here and noone knows which year it belongs to?

Quick question: is the rumor about the B-Wing here because it's "confirmed" that it will be part of next year's waves, or it is just being discussed here and noone knows which year it belongs to?

Well seeing as the Super Star Destroyer Executor is not yet released then it would be very strange for TLC to also release a UCS B-wing this year too. Not impossable but I would bet for this to be a next year set. If it is confirmed of course! :laugh:

The B-Wing is not among the most beautiful Star Wars fighters. But well, it can still make an interesting UCS model.

I hope the model will at least have a mechanism for the wings.

As for the R2-D2 10227, I'm not interested at all in that model.

But I think that such a model fits pretty well to the Lego system. So, it can still make a very good set.

Edited by Anio

The B-Wing is not among the most beautiful Star Wars fighters. But well, it can still make an interesting UCS model.

I hope the model will at least have a mechanism for the wings.

Considering the design of the craft in that area, I'm skeptical as to whether one would be able to incorporate a gear system while maintaining the shaping around the midsection. Pretty much every B-wing MOC I can think of uses click hinges as S-foils.

My guess on the UCS B-wing will be the foils/wings locked in attack position, which would look fantastic as compared to it's normal flight/landing mode.

bwingmodel.jpgb-wing_assault_starfighter.jpg

Edited by lightningtiger

It truly is unfortunate that the Naboo set is fake. That set is EXACTLY what I want. Who knows, maybe someone has just heard a rumour and said "Why not see what it might look like?" Doubt it, though.

Yeah, same here. An Episode 1 AAT would be nice.

I wonder if the R2-D2 will look anything like the one we were showed when the voting for the Motorised AT-AT was going on a few years ago. :drool:

Wow, that looks pretty good. If the rumour is true, this may be my first ever UCS set. :classic:

Edited by Delta 38

I would be in seventh heaven if we got the following :

NSC+2011+B-Wing+%2528WM%2529.jpg

Cavegod's B-Wing....

NSC+2011+R2-D2+%2528WM%2529.jpg

.....and Peter Salter's R2-D2.

Not holding my breath, however....

Dr. D.

Peter's R2 would cost a fortune. No way were getting something that nice unless TLG goes the (1 in 5000) route to justify the price.