XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

Dose anyone think we may have a chance of getting some other podracers (This Is Just An IDEA!!!!)

We could get a new gasgano pod or mawhonic's pod or both, we just need something to race the other pods and this could be a good chance to get a shimi and new pit droids

Wrong thread.

Edited by Legocrazy81

So if it's 9493, then it will be $60. At $10 more than the previous one, I hope it is worth it.

The new version looks sleeker than the previous one and has a built in fold/unfold function.

And it is white.

Sleeker sounds good. I hope there is at least a little bit of SNOT involved in the build. The white doesn't bother me too much, but I would prefer it in gray.

I don't think they'd release another X-Wing when6212 is still available.

That's the thing - 6212 is starting to disappear from S&H and stores.

Edited by brickbuilder

A new X-wing sounds great and with porkins I wonder if he will have a new belly piece.

Edited by LEGOMAN132

A new X-Wing that is awesome! Yes 6212 is not simply "Out of Stock" meaning it would come back in stock, it is "Sold Out" or done, finished.

That's great news about an X-Wing, if it's true! That's one vehicle that I don't have in my collection yet. I echo what others have said- I'd rather have Wedge or Biggs, but Porkins is a cool choice.

Okay, I'm really confused with the new concept thing. Are they little $10 sets with one figure, because if so they will be pretty lame little things, unless the figs are great. Or is it something else?

Nope. This one will be $60, while the other one was $50.

But is this for sure?

It could easily be the same price since it has less minifigures and all.. :sceptic:

The new version ... has a built in fold/unfold function.

You mean the S-foils have an opening mechanism? 4502, 6212, and 7191 did already, so if that's what you meant, nothing new there.

So if it's 9493, then it will be $60. At $10 more than the previous one, I hope it is worth it.

Set number does not necessarily have anything to do with prices, and the person who posted that list with the prices and numbers was guessing; he had no source. $60-ish is probably a good guess for the price, but there's not much solid backing it up at this time.

If what he means about the fold/unfold function will be something like in the Twilight then it's worth waiting. Might be my 2nd X-Wing after the original. And again, why is it WHITE??

dose it come with a command center or tool rack or something?

could someone please answer my question I would really like to know do to the price of the x-wing

As much as I like to talk and share information and ideas WE NEED PICTURES AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPCOMING SETS!!!!!!!!

BTW, the B-wing is no ANH vehicle. According to canon Ackbar definitely developed it later.

Oops! My fault :blush: just wasn't really thinking of that at the moment.

In response to the X-Wing details - for $10(US) more and less one minfig - it had better be astounding. Unfortunately, all I can think of them changing is the cockpit to the front. SNOT perhaps? or <oh no> motorized?

So, a quick summary so people don't have to constantly search back. (All prices in US dollars)

-#### Endor Battle Pack $11.99 - 2 Rebels, 1 Stormtrooper, 1 Scout Trooper

-#### Clone Wars Battle Pack $11.99 - 2 Commando Droids, 1 ARC Trooper, 1 ARF Trooper

-9492 TIE Fighter $49.99 - Death Star Trooper, TIE Pilot, Imperial Officer, and R5-J2

-9493 X-Wing $59.99 - Luke, R2-D2, Porkins, and R5-D8

-9494 Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Interceptor $39.99 - Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, R2-D2, new Nute Gunray,Mustafar Droid, and a Security Battle Droid

-3x#### Collectibles - one minifig each, two "episode 1-ish," one episode 4.

Remaining sets - 2 OT, 1 CW with Commander Gree

Remaining Price Brackets - $20, $25, $30

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Klie

Interesting. I wonder what the one Clone War set will be if it does include Commander Gree like Mirandir suggested.

well thank you for organizing the 2012 sets klie but sadly only two of those 12 sets are confirmed and the rest are rumors, thanks again though

Oops! My fault :blush: just wasn't really thinking of that at the moment.

In response to the X-Wing details - for $10(US) more and less one minfig - it had better be astounding. Unfortunately, all I can think of them changing is the cockpit to the front. SNOT perhaps? or <oh no> motorized?

So, a quick summary so people don't have to constantly search back. (All prices in US dollars)

-#### Endor Battle Pack $11.99 - 2 Rebels, 1 Stormtrooper, 1 Scout Trooper

-#### Clone Wars Battle Pack $11.99 - 2 Commando Droids, 1 ARC Trooper, 1 ARF Trooper

-9488 TIE Fighter $49.99 - Death Star Trooper, TIE Pilot, Imperial Officer, and R5-J2

-9493 X-Wing $59.99 - Luke, R2-D2, Porkins, and R5-D8

-3x#### Collectibles - one minifig each, two "episode 1-ish," one episode 4.

Remaining sets - 2 OT, 1 CW with Commander Gree, 1 Episode III set.

Remaining Price Brackets - $20, $25, $30, $40

Thanks for reading!

The TIE is actually 9492, and the EP3 set is $40 and is a SE set. And the remaining prices are actually $25, $25, and $30. But thanks.

I wonder if R5-D8 will look any different than the R5-D4 figure from the Sandcrawler set? I hope they use a new dome piece this time.

All I know is that I want a giant, gray spaceworm from Empire Strikes Back. Maybe an asteroid to boot. :laugh:

Although a lego sarlacc would be pretty neat.

Although a lego sarlacc would be pretty neat.

We had one from the Sail Barge 6210 from 2006, according to rumors, we will not be receiving one in the Winter wave.

Edited by Klie

Set 9493 is a new X-Wing. Comes with markings for both Red Five and Red Six. Included figs are Jek, R5-D8, Luke Skywalker & R2-D2.

All I'll say at this point is:

Wohooo!!! :excited::purrr:

If what he means about the fold/unfold function will be something like in the Twilight then it's worth waiting. Might be my 2nd X-Wing after the original. And again, why is it WHITE??

I'm actually hoping The LEGO Group opts for something simpler than Technic this time. One of the major flaws of 4502/6212 was that the Technic used to open the wings proved obtrusive and pretty much botched the aesthetics of the rear fuselage.*

X-wings are dirty white. :wink:

@AND3RSEN, zlego: The Future Star Wars Sets thread is HERE. Please use it. :classic: A LEGO exogorth would be interesting, though.

@Klie: That set is from 2006.

*Unless it's motorized. :grin:

Edited by fallenangel309

I mean a really well built, movie accurate sarlacc. Not that.....thing. I knew as soon as I posted my earlier comment that someone would make a reference to that one. Thanks anyways :wink:

I'd be suprised if they brought out another X-wing, seeing as they have only just stopped 6212. I would have thought they would have left it a couple of years before bringing out a newer version.