lightningtiger

MOC - Shell Service Station

Ah, 'LT 12V', Go Well Go Shell is an old Shell advertising line. :wink:

'tbroyd' this is an Aussie roadhouse, you should see it after midnight ! :laugh:

'sadbutcool', thank you for your kind words, keep on watching there will be more to come ! :wink:

Just a quick update, I mounted what could be either a camera or a P.A. speaker under the driveway roof, see if you can spot it ? :wink:

0000_2_shell_servo_54.jpg

Any more suggestions ? :wink:

Keep on watching ! :grin:

Thanks 'LT 12V' for spying so well at the driveway roof. Well that looks it for this stage, must plan for the driveway entrance and exits (oh, the motel rooms I forgot them - I'll do an LDD first and parts count/check to see if it's possible).

Brick On everyone ! :classic:

(Oops, I must get cracking on the SW ANH build :blush: )

Nice one, LT.

This one has come together really well.

:classic: :classic:

Thanks 'AJ', I'll be posting better pictures real soon from a real camera again. :blush:

Brick On everyone ! :grin:

indexed.gif B-OV-30D

Wake up call for this one, first....yes another Cuusoo link - Shell Roadhouse - so far 37 votes of support.

Now second is I need fresh ideas for a new roadhouse, the old one only lasted till late last year and with the feedback on Cuusoo so far I might just build a whole new even more modern roadhouse/truck stop.

So please suggest away, the more help the better....thanks. :classic:

Awesome petrol station. It's great to see how you've started building and how it just turned out lately. I love the interieur with the different areas (cashier, snackbar, table). Btw, the detail of this surveillance camera underneath the roof is sweet! Cool idea! :laugh:

Amazing to see, that this Moc isn't done now. This scene's getting bigger and bigger. :thumbup: Will it be part of your "New Mannum"-project?

Keep up the great work,

Farnheim

Edited by Farnheim

I really like what you have done here. It looks really realistic.

If you're still looking for proposals, you could add a screen wash station, or a pump attendant

Brick On

Thanks for the feedback 'WideWiiLover' and 'Farnheim', shortly I'll be redesigning the entire service station to turn it totally into a truck stop roadhouse. Of course I'll include a wiper screen wash point, actually there is a blue bucket attachment there anyway.

Keep suggesting, by the looks of it this, my Landmark and BOC outlets are going to get revamped thanks to Cuusoo.

Vote Update - 38 supports after 483 views (my best hope at the moment)

Another Cuusoo update......Views 657 - Supports 50 - yeah, this one has a long way to go too ! :blush:

I'll update in about a month or so. (At the moment only this one and the Target store I'll be updating as the others are very low....not enough people on Cuusoo like city stuff :blush: )