Sign in to follow this  
Skrytsson

Iron Man

hazel-iron-man-armor-finished.jpg

Is this helmet & armor (/the whole figure) still for sale?

I can't manage to find it on Amazing Armory's BL-store (seems to no longer exist...) I can't find it at customminifig.co.uk nor firestartoys.com or amazingarmory.com (page seem to be under process)...

Thank you for answers...

Too bad because that armor looks real nice. I bet the new one from Lego will just be a print on the torso. :laugh:

BOOM

While he does not have the body armor, he does have a handful of the red and silver helmets, both which are painted with the detail.

-Omi

BOOM

While he does not have the body armor, he does have a handful of the red and silver helmets, both which are painted with the detail.

-Omi

Kind of off topic but this gave me hope of finding that Rocketeer helmet I've been searching for.

BOOM

-Omi

Yes. But the ones he has seems to be painted in "Metallic red". The original Amazing Armory helmet were in dark red, right? It will be very hard to make the helmet look good when there will be a colout difference to the rest of the minifig-parts.

Yes. But the ones he has seems to be painted in "Metallic red". The original Amazing Armory helmet were in dark red, right? It will be very hard to make the helmet look good when there will be a colout difference to the rest of the minifig-parts.

Both actually.

You can also go for this as well.

-Omi

Really sweet! Too bad it's not for sale anymore. I would prefer this one instead of the one for the Superheroes line showed at Comic Con.

Hi Perry the Platypus, and welcome to Eurobricks and the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

I understand you like this figure, or pehaps you want to have a personal style, but we prefer our members to avoid posting in all bold. It can get annoying with longer posts, and it nullifies the emphasis value of the bold style itself. Thank you.

Is there really no way of getting this mini fig anymore? I think it is awesome I will continue to search Ebay and other locations for it.

Charlie

Is there really no way of getting this mini fig anymore? I think it is awesome I will continue to search Ebay and other locations for it.

Charlie

The fig with the armor and helmet? Probably not. There are figs on ebay with the helmet, but the armor is difficult to track down. The guy I post a couple posts above still sells the helmets on BrickLink.

-Omi

Hi Perry the Platypus, and welcome to Eurobricks and the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

I understand you like this figure, or pehaps you want to have a personal style, but we prefer our members to avoid posting in all bold. It can get annoying with longer posts, and it nullifies the emphasis value of the bold style itself. Thank you.

Okay, I understand. I can stop right now. Thanks for letting me know! :classic:

Is there any chance you could make any other superhero figures? I really like the design of Iron Man.

EDIT: Nevermind, you were asking a question about the figure.

Edited by Perry the Platypus

Okay, I understand. I can stop right now. Thanks for letting me know! :classic:

Thank you :sweet: