madoka

Batman coming back

I just realized the possibility of Lego Marvel and Lego DC Video Games!! :oh:

A Marvel Vs. DC game would be awesome! But it would also be damn expensive... I don't think it'll ever happen, but hey, who am I to say something's impossible? Crossing my fingers!

Hm, I'm rather hoping for two seperate games, one for each universe.

For Marvel, they could do something a lá Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. This included só many characters.

And for DC... I don't know actually.. Something similar I guess, with the Justice League and everything.

Regards,

Mitch

Hm, I'm rather hoping for two seperate games, one for each universe.

For Marvel, they could do something a lá Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. This included só many characters.

And for DC... I don't know actually.. Something similar I guess, with the Justice League and everything.

Regards,

Mitch

Actually, me too. I would hope for such a game only if we had already got separate ones, to be able to explore each universe deeply. But as I said, I don't think there is anything but a slim chance of them doing a Marvel Vs. DC game.

Actually, me too. I would hope for such a game only if we had already got separate ones, to be able to explore each universe deeply. But as I said, I don't think there is anything but a slim chance of them doing a Marvel Vs. DC game.

I'm hoping for at least a Marvel one, since DC's already got Batman. Hmm. Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 1 and 2, Hulk, and the Avengers movie. I could see that 'maybe' happening.

Alright, so apparently they're having both minifig collections, and a small amount of sets for each line. Hm.

I'm hoping for at least a Marvel one, since DC's already got Batman. Hmm. Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 1 and 2, Hulk, and the Avengers movie. I could see that 'maybe' happening.

Alright, so apparently they're having both minifig collections, and a small amount of sets for each line. Hm.

Warner Bros owns Travellers Tales so a DC Game is all but confirmed. A Marvel game or Marvel and DC being in the same game, who knows? But Marvel and DC being together in a VideoGame won't just appeal to kids or LEGO fans. It's any fanboys dream!

Where did you get the news about Minifig Collections though? I didn't think this was on the cards and it was confirmed there would be 12 figures each making a Total of 24 not counting the Promos? A collectible range would be very good (More Characters!) but more painful for my wallet :laugh:

Not surprised with either or these deals, makes sense for WB with the new batman movie and batman AC game next year, and with devil I mean disney who has a deal with lego and disney supposedly buying marvel.

I hope joker is based on Arkham City and not the recent movies.

Now if only WB would give TLG more access to their company, like access to NetherRealm Studios.

Warner Bros owns Travellers Tales so a DC Game is all but confirmed. A Marvel game or Marvel and DC being in the same game, who knows? But Marvel and DC being together in a VideoGame won't just appeal to kids or LEGO fans. It's any fanboys dream!

Where did you get the news about Minifig Collections though? I didn't think this was on the cards and it was confirmed there would be 12 figures each making a Total of 24 not counting the Promos? A collectible range would be very good (More Characters!) but more painful for my wallet :laugh:

I don't think "Minifig Collections" will be marketed as such (i.e., sets of nothing but DC and/or Marvel minifigures); I think the OP inferred it from the press releases which simply listed various characters that will be available in minifigure form in the collections, but I believe all those minifigures will be included with regular sets.

For a marvel game they could do it like the Lego sw games, with episodes. Like with the avengers is one chapter, then thor is another, then captain america, etc. If DC needs a game then it could be the same with batman begins, dark knight, dark knight rises, green lantern, etc.

For a marvel game they could do it like the Lego sw games, with episodes. Like with the avengers is one chapter, then thor is another, then captain america, etc. If DC needs a game then it could be the same with batman begins, dark knight, dark knight rises, green lantern, etc.

That would be interesting. Can you imagine all superheroes and supervillians fighting on the place with the doors? :excited: By the way, with all his superpowers, I bet Superman should be really hard to control!

That would be interesting. Can you imagine all superheroes and supervillians fighting on the place with the doors? :excited: By the way, with all his superpowers, I bet Superman should be really hard to control!

That's why I personally hate Superman. He is just so cheap, and for some reason everyone of his villains have kryptonite, I thought that planet blew up! If there would be games like I said then I would get both, and then maybe there could be a crossover game with both.

Edited by halomaster96

That's why I personally hate Superman. He is just so cheap, and for some reason everyone of his villains have kryptonite, I thought that planet blew up! If there would be games like I said then I would get both, and then maybe there could be a crossover game with both.

Hahahaha, yes, I know exactly like you mean. And all of a sudden Kryptonians appear out of nowhere! Wasn't he supposed to be the LAST son of Krypton? :wacko: However, in later stories many characters were able to put up a fight with Superman with no Kryptonite. I think they stopped making him so invulnerable later. He does have too many superpowers for my taste.

Hahahaha, yes, I know exactly like you mean. And all of a sudden Kryptonians appear out of nowhere! Wasn't he supposed to be the LAST son of Krypton? :wacko: However, in later stories many characters were able to put up a fight with Superman with no Kryptonite. I think they stopped making him so invulnerable later. He does have too many superpowers for my taste.

It is almost as if Lex Luthor has a mine filled with kryptonite and sells it to all of the other villains :laugh: . All in all I'm really excited for this line and can't wait to see what the new sets are going to be!

Stay on topic, please, everyone. This thread is about the LEGO, not the pros and cons of the cartoon characters themselves.

Thanks!

Stay on topic, please, everyone. This thread is about the LEGO, not the pros and cons of the cartoon characters themselves.

Thanks!

I'm sorry, won't happen again. :blush:

If the first wave is due in January, can we expect to hear announcements on sets in the near future? This year's Harry Potter sets were announced (without pictures) for what seemed like an eternity before they were released in June.

If the first wave is due in January, can we expect to hear announcements on sets in the near future? This year's Harry Potter sets were announced (without pictures) for what seemed like an eternity before they were released in June.

I know Mirandir has had some great news about upcoming sets in other themes...has anyone bugged him about the new super hero line? I only read a couple pages back on this thread so I apologizes if its already been brought up.

Anyone hearing anything more regarding these sets? Perhaps at FanExpo, or such?

Anything? Anyone?

*crickets chirping*

Hello?

Sidenote: DEVIL POST! #666! :devil::laugh:

Anyone hearing anything more regarding these sets? Perhaps at FanExpo, or such?

Anything? Anyone?

Sorry mate, there is a bit of a dry spell in lego news recently, but only around 5 months until the release of the DC sets, so I'm pretty confident that we will see some pictures soon, it's only a matter of time before the retail catalogue is leaked.

Sorry mate, there is a bit of a dry spell in lego news recently, but only around 5 months until the release of the DC sets, so I'm pretty confident that we will see some pictures soon, it's only a matter of time before the retail catalogue is leaked.

I'm very disappointed that more retails aren't taking 'leaking of details' seriously enough! :laugh:

I REALLY want to see pics! And I'm still seething with jealousy regarding those folks who got SDCC figs. :cry_sad:

I'm very disappointed that more retails aren't taking 'leaking of details' seriously enough! :laugh:

I REALLY want to see pics! And I'm still seething with jealousy regarding those folks who got SDCC figs. :cry_sad:

I know how you feel, I'm dieing to see some news, it doesn't even have to be pictures, maybe just a little info on each set, price, which minifigs go with which set, and a half decent name would be nice too! But I guess we just have to wait and see. OH and did you know that the SDCC Batman has back printing? Back printing for crying out loud! I'm super jealous! Worst part of it all though is that I was actually in Sand diego while comic con was going on, but I was attending the dental convention next door :cry_sad:

I know how you feel, I'm dieing to see some news, it doesn't even have to be pictures, maybe just a little info on each set, price, which minifigs go with which set, and a half decent name would be nice too! But I guess we just have to wait and see. OH and did you know that the SDCC Batman has back printing? Back printing for crying out loud! I'm super jealous! Worst part of it all though is that I was actually in Sand diego while comic con was going on, but I was attending the dental convention next door :cry_sad:

Umm...you DO realize that you are NOT helping me at ALL, right? :laugh:

Maybe I can bribe somebody who managed to pick-up those figs... :devil:

I was a bit disappointed (but wasn't really expecting) when the Sept-Oct issue arrived and there was not a peep of the DC line.... :(

Umm...you DO realize that you are NOT helping me at ALL, right? :laugh:

Maybe I can bribe somebody who managed to pick-up those figs... :devil:

back printing eh? nice.

as I said in the other thread, that fig is just a SDCC promo Preview fig. Not Limited or Special edition. Preview editions means a sneak peak of whats to come, i.e. he will be in at least one set, maybe the large batcave or possibly TDKR film sets.

I wouldn't worry about it, I am very optimistic we will see that fig in the sets. :classic: