madoka

Batman coming back

Not sure if it is just me or what, but I have no idea what the Stasi Network is. :wacko:

Sorry. I forgot there are teenage americans here. The Stasi was the security service of east Germany, and I said that as a very cynic remark about TLG... Their methods were not very human :devil:

I hope you could enjoy and/or save locally the pictures we shared until now - and now I'd say back to topic :sweet:

Greetings

-Bane

€dit: @Peanut: Sure. Exageration is my religion.

Edited by Bane

While it seems a bit over the top to compare TLG with the StaSi, I too apreciate your effort. Too bad we might not see pics soon. :sad:

Edit: Nevermind. I understand it's not serious.

Edited by Peanuts

Sorry. I forgot there are teenage americans here. The Stasi was the security service of east Germany, and I said that as a very cynic remark about TLG... Their methods were not very human :devil:

I hope you could enjoy and/or save locally the pictures we shared until now - and now I'd say back to topic :sweet:

Greetings

-Bane

€dit: @Peanut: Sure. Exageration is my religion.

I'm sorry but I've just never heard of them, but anyways I did enjoy the pics and thanks for them. :sweet:

Can't wait for piccies :sweet:

This is wonderfull news, I remember being on the verge of buying a Batman set and I can't remember why I didn't. I now feel so regretful about that and am pleased to see a second chance.

I recently got into LEGO Batman after playing the game again. I've made myself a custom Riddler to ease the wait untill 2012.

P.S. Excuse me Mr Cobblepot sir, but what is this Bat-villains gallery I hear of occasionaly? I'd be interested to join.

EDIT: NOOOOOO, while I was posting the pics came then were removed, any chance you could PM them to me?

Edited by Scorpiox

robinhoodwithbatmanshad.jpg

Do I need to say more, oh well let me expain this picture:

This is Robin as Robin Hood with the typical shadow you could have seen years ago on the poster from starwars, where Anakin Skywalker was printed with Darth Vader as HIS shadow.

I --the Green Arrow-- have taken Robin Hood down and am taking down Robin (that dudish helper of that 'Fledermausman'). He will probably show up in some movie, but he might die aswell. So his appearance would not be worth it. And soon or later in any comic we all need to make dractic measurements and decisions. Chose our sides and fight for our rights, dreams and visions. Things never seen, heard or thought before will happen. It can be your biggest dream or worst nightmare.

Edited by Ro87n

^ I doubt that

I trust you're doubting that "everyone apprecites what was shared"? If so, you're right in that TLG proly didn't.

EDIT: never mind, looks like you changed your post

Edited by J_Bro83

I trust you're doubting that "everyone apprecites what was shared"? If so, you're right in that TLG proly didn't.

If its not that, are you doubting my second-ing? :wacko:

The AAAAC_1cGP8AAAAAAT7J_A.jpg has it's part in it too, same with the AAAACxuKAsAAAAAAATG8EQ.jpg?v=1298562643000 also 123px-Poison_Ivy.png and AAAACw0B_VwAAAAAAPjjig.jpg

*using time machine editing device*

Can The Ridler, Joker, Poisen Ivy and Harlequin report and tell us (PM Green Arrow and wealthy Cobblepot sir Penguin) about your status. Oh and don't forget to get Mr. Freeze out of his hibernate, just before winter starts he would realy be cooling things down if you know what I mean.

~ Longbow Hunter aka Green Arrow

Edited by Ro87n

EDIT: never mind, looks like you changed your post

I was too fast or you was too slow, how ever it will be we might never know, but this is what I do want to share with notting of any despair:

297020_1961179389241_1235496802_31750098_8000082_n.jpg

Edited by Ro87n

Guys what is with the above posts???

The flickr account is done, were there any pics of the superhero sets to begin with before it was taken down?

also thanks Bane for what you were able to share :classic:

Guys what is with the above posts???

I don't know how I got wrapped up in that...and I have no idea what was going on; I skipped the narcotics today.

So I still got it after all these years... *Picking up his quiver and bow, putting on his shoes and belt to make himself ready for the battle*

"I will be faster than Cupid can spread love and quicker, but also brighter than Death itself"

*using time machine editing device*

Can The Ridler, Joker, Poisen Ivy and Harlequin report and tell us (PM Green Arrow and wealthy Cobblepot sir Penguin) about your status. Oh and don't forget to get Mr. Freeze out of his hibernate, just before winter starts he would realy be cooling things down if you know what I mean.

I was too fast or you was too slow, how ever it will be we might never know, but this is what I do want to share with notting of any despair:

So I still got it after all these years... *Picking up his quiver and bow, putting on his shoes and belt to make himself ready for the battle*

"I will be faster than Cupid can spread love and quicker, but also brighter than Death itself"

Keep it LEGO please.

Keep it LEGO please.

Isn't it that all these figs going to be made into LEGO? I'm just visualizing some things around here. Not having most of the actual figs (yet).

If you want to share custom figs, Lego photography, or other random things, there are topics for such things respectively. This thread is just for discussing the upcoming sets. :wink:

@ Macoco: No, I don't think there were any pics. TLG got onto us before any could be shared. :sad:

Well I'd love to see 'those 3' from my sig in a set together, will that ever happen?

Well I'd love to see 'those 3' from my sig in a set together, will that ever happen?

Time will tell. Perhaps if Lego releases a big Justice League set, but I would expect that to be expensive.

Superman, Batman, and Green Lantern in the same set? I can only picture that in one of the big, expensive ones.

Parts packs for Hero Factory is all those things are good for; I welcome Joker's purple with open arms :classic:

Switched the file names both forward and backwards; no Superheroes, or Hero Factory for that matter, yet; all the other themes have been uploaded. Hoping we'll see them soon!

Some creative part use on Joker. In particular, he's got a tie made from the blended lightning piece in orange and purple!

Anyway, Batman and Green Lantern look especially nice there. Marvel figs don't look as nice, probably since they're still prototypes and so this isn't true "character art" like the others. Can't properly judge Joker without seeing how he looks from all angles. These are all stylized portrayals, like many action figures, so accuracy is the least of my concerns-- what I want to know is whether the models look cohesive.

I look forward to pictures of the regular building sets!

Tell me how these build-a-characters are NOT going to sell like crazy......they crap all over Ben10.....just AWESOME ! :thumbup:

Now I wait to see the new Batcave ! :grin: