Legofan4ever88

Is anyone else having issues w/ lego customer service going WAY beyond

After wracking my brain trying to figure out this post, I think davee123 has made a logical theory.

Lego customer service is fantastic. and I applaud them for their efforts to make everyone happy - be it free stuff or general helpfulness. It's good to know that there are some companies out there that genuinely does seem to care about customers.

Yes! That's a great summary, you need a medal for all that work.

Thank you.

DavE it looks like your new title will have to do, as your medal is likely on backorder from LEGO. Better call them up.

DavE it looks like your new title will have to do, as your medal is likely on backorder from LEGO. Better call them up.

:roflmao:

I agree with previous posts - perfect summary, davee123. Although if the issue is indeed "thanks for the freebies, but really, I wanted better service", I would have to disagree with Legofan4ever88, because if it did play out the way davee123 described it, it sounds like Customer Service is helping as much as they can. In the first instance, they don't know when the horses will be back in stock. In the second case, you weren't specific enough. And in the third, well, if you're not going to shop from them they don't have to do anything. That they gave you eighteen points so you could use the reward and stop shopping from S@H without wasting any VIP Points is testament to how far they go to make it better for you.

It's hard to hold back the insults that are warranted for the OP. I am currently holding back. I really thought this was a joke thread. Apparently not. That is all.

Edited by LegoBen

I emailed the lego customer service about it. and out of the 3 times, I only got the information I asked for(latest freebie time). First time, I only got a "items become unavailable when quanities are low" and second they claimed to not be sure what items typical ship w/ which shipper(DHL and FedEx).

Wait, you emailed Lego and asked them a question 3 different times, and they had the audacity to give you the information you asked about? How dare they! Who do they think they are answering your questions!? :hmpf:

I, for one love their customer service and am so relieved to call them and get someone on the other line instead of a machine(as mentioned before). Was it not you who was happy about receiving the free horses a few months ago? If so, I really am confused.

From what I can piece together, the order of events is something like this:

{snip}

DaveE

Cool title bro!

DaveE it looks like your new title will have to do

Darn, now I'm gonna have to start doing this for EVERYONE!

DaveE

<3 LEGO service as well. They've always sent me replacement part when I get a set missing one or had damaged part, plus they sent me free service pack for my shuttle 10213 set when I ordered them on Amazon (just as it was discontinued in favor of ugly looking revised 10231 set)

They bend backward to fix problem, no matter how trivial it is. When you consider it costs them a few dollar for bubble envelope, employee's time to gather piece(s), and mail them without making us pay a dime, it is a great service. Other company may tell you to take it back to the store for exchange, and other company may give me the run around while stalling any needed repair until the item's out of warranty then tell me to suck it and buy new one. :thumbdown:

Has the OP said anything past the first post? Could it be we all were just trolled?

The more I think about it, the more I feel the original post could not be serious. It was either a joke, a dare, or a troll. :laugh:

Has the OP said anything past the first post? Could it be we all were just trolled?

The more I think about it, the more I feel the original post could not be serious. It was either a joke, a dare, or a troll. :laugh:

He has 2 or 3 other posts on the first page, but it's been a while...

Ah true, I was wrong. But I am still not sure we have not been had. :wink:

Ah true, I was wrong. But I am still not sure we have not been had. :wink:

Oh no, he's had 58 posts on the forum, not really a sign that they are here for fires.

Darn, now I'm gonna have to start doing this for EVERYONE!

DaveE

With great titles, comes great responsibilities.

Guys,I contacted them about a few things.

One of them was when I ordered the Clone walker battle pack and when we moved I lost the Clone gunner :cry_sad: So I rang them up,and because its licensed they did not want to give me one or they are not allowed to,but just for this once they are sending one out! :cry_happy:

So yeah that's what happened lately

AHEM! 1) I am a FEMALE not a HE and 2) I haven't posted in hopes of letting this SERIOUS post and issue just die off the main page

Does anyone know how to lock topics? If this topic isn't going to get serious, i want to lock this.

AHEM! 1) I am a FEMALE not a HE

And we are supposed to know that how? :sceptic: You didn't set your gender in your profile and you don't have the Lady rank, so we could only assume you are a male.

If this topic isn't going to get serious, i want to lock this.

Most of the replies seem pretty serious to me. It may be that people don't think you're serious because it is an odd complaint.

Interesting turn of events. She wants the topic locked because we did not take it serious. She did not post so the topic could slide off the first page.

I am sorry for saying you might have been a troll then. To take your original post serious let me say again: No, I have not had an issue with them doing way too much for me.

Have a great day. :classic:

Hi Legofan(something, something, worrying indication that we are the same age) People assume you are male because you are not a member of the ladies group, nor have you mentioned anywhere that you are female.

This is a fans of lego site, Lego a toy most often used by males. Adult fans are even more likely to be male. That is why there is a lady group. To prevent issue.

We all think you are potentialy a troll, that or the 88 in your username is not an indication of the year of your birth and you are in fact a child.

As such, shape up or ship out. Replys have been plenty serious. You are the one with the problem here.

It is beginning to look like a private chat is in order.

please lock this topic, it stopped making sense a long time ago and it's not really one of EB's best moments...

please lock this topic, it stopped making sense a long time ago and it's not really one of EB's best moments...

That seems like a very good idea.

Legofan4ever88, if this is a problem or you wish to discuss any issues, please PM me.

Thread Locked.