MSC94

MOC: 1960s Bedford Ambulance

Ah, I see.....advice time....curved slope pieces in tan would give you the roundness you need and then you'll have an AWESOME classic ambulance ! :grin:

Brick On 'MSC94' ! :grin:

That's really cool MSC94, I'll have to look in the new members section and say hello there too.

I really like the fact that you use real life photos to guide your building, I often do the same. I also must say that your single picture of each shows a great deal of modesty, I on the other hand get a little carried away sometimes.

I also like the fact that you created something that went into service around the time I was born.

Lego Era model contest, pick a decade and watch the history bricks come together.

5 stars, awesome creation and thanks for sharing

Play Well Eh...The legodac Brickerage Firm default_classic.gif

Say Hello here buddy http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showforum=17

Thanks for the advice, 'lightningtiger', I'll take it on board and try to work on it a bit more.

Thanks for your comments, 'legodac', I've made a new topic in the 'Hello! My name is...' forum so hopefully I'll get settled in a bit more. I'll look forward to seeing your creations too!

Neat MOC 'MSC94'. Tan is a very interesting color for an emergency vehicle. I wonder why they painted it like that? Oh well, great job recreating it default_classic.gif