Sign in to follow this  
R2F

Any decals for those little guys in lego games?

So Iv'e just played a Lego game with my family. It was fun.

But I was wondering is there decals for those little guys and is it just a leg decal and miniature head decal? Please reply cause I was thinking of building a own Lego game.

I have not seen decals for microfigs yet. But it would indeed be an interesting new field to explore.

As I do not own any Games' set, if you could give me the correct torso sizes, I'd like to make a template for them. Hopefully, someone will begin working on the concept from there :wink:

I have not seen decals for microfigs yet. But it would indeed be an interesting new field to explore.

As I do not own any Games' set, if you could give me the correct torso sizes, I'd like to make a template for them. Hopefully, someone will begin working on the concept from there :wink:

sounds fun. :classic:

But I was wondering is there decals for those little guys and is it just a leg decal and miniature head decal? Please reply cause I was thinking of building a own Lego game.

ok, i'm new here, but i have started work on some of the heroica characters, but i don't know exactly how to insert an image. if someone could help me, i could post some other custom decals and some decal templates i have made. :classic:

sounds fun. :classic:

also, like luxorV said, it would really help if someone could post the measurments, such as a ratio, (height, bottom width, and top width because it is a trapezoid) :blush:

i don't know exactly how to insert an image. if someone could help me, i could post some other custom decals and some decal templates i have made. :classic:

You can try looking at these tutorials: How to deeplink images and How to upload images on Brickshelf (a free photosharing site you might find useful).

Also, please be more careful using proper capitalisation when posting. Thank you :classic:

ok, i'm new here, but i have started work on some of the heroica characters, but i don't know exactly how to insert an image. if someone could help me, i could post some other custom decals and some decal templates i have made. :classic:

also, like luxorV said, it would really help if someone could post the measurments, such as a ratio, (height, bottom width, and top width because it is a trapezoid) :blush:

thanks, i'll get right on it! :sweet:

I just made an account, soon I will upload some pictures, then I can post them here. By the way, I think that the microfig decals I made were the barbarian (is that how it is spelled?) and the goblin warrior. I have not yet made the faces though, but soon i will do that too. :classic:

Here is the barbarian front torso from Heroica! They are not to scale, but someone else can post what size to make these.

rft.jpg

Here are the legs!

rfl.jpg

Sorry, I have not started the face yet, but I also started the goblin warrior! here is the torso:

rft.jpg

And legs:

rfl.jpg

I will have more done soon!

Here is the barbarian front torso from Heroica! They are not to scale, but someone else can post what size to make these.

rft.jpg

Here are the legs!

rfl.jpg

Sorry, I have not started the face yet, but I also started the goblin warrior! here is the torso:

rft.jpg

And legs:

rfl.jpg

I will have more done soon!

Very Nice! :thumbup:

Oh, thanks, but which microfigures did you want in particular? a real one, or did you want a custom one? if you want a custom microfigure, then post a picture of what you want it to be, then i can get started. :classic:

Oh, thanks, but which microfigures did you want in particular? a real one, or did you want a custom one? if you want a custom microfigure, then post a picture of what you want it to be, then i can get started. :classic:

I'd like a either a police or swat decal and a robber decal. That's pretty much. Oh and Luxor V I'm still trying to figure out the correct sizes.

I'd like a either a police or swat decal and a robber decal. That's pretty much. Oh and Luxor V I'm still trying to figure out the correct sizes.

ok, i'll get right on it! oh and here is one i JUST finished:

albus_dumbledore_front_torso_small.jpg

here is the link for the high rezolution:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bricksandparts/micro-figures/harry-potter/albus-dumbledore/albus_dumbledore_front_torso.jpg

one more thing, i will start working on them as it will be simple to change them, but what colored microfigs do you have?

Edited by Bricksandparts

ok, i'll get right on it! oh and here is one i JUST finished:

albus_dumbledore_front_torso.jpg

one more thing, i will start working on them as it will be simple to change them, but what colored microfigs do you have?

sorry about the big image, i am going to go look at the turtorial to see how to resize it.

Well pretty much all colors.

Well pretty much all colors.

ok, i have a few questions now, if this is the game i think it is (the game where the cop has to trap the robber?) i would suggest that you have a bank to give it a "lego toy" feel to it. i will make a bank sign for a 1x4 tile if you do make a bank. but i am wondering, do you have a white ,black ,or grey microfig? if you do, it could make the cop and robber look alot more realistic, of course i could give the robber a coat to match the color.

I have some done! here they are

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Hope you like them! :classic:

i accidentally named the police ones wrong and they are invalid pics now, but i'll have them back up soon. anyways, here are some police ones:

9.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Bricksandparts

i have some done! here they are

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Hope you like them! :classic:

Wow these are great! I guess i'll use some.

Wow these are great! I guess i'll use some.

Great! I have started some faces, I'll get them posted soon. Soon I'll post the police torso (front and back)and face, bank sign, and a jail signto put the crooks in, i'll also add a police station sign and some other stuff in case you wanted it. :sweet:

If it helps, here are the patent drawings. Those could help you figure out the proportions of the different surfaces you want to make decals for.

Great! I have started some faces, I'll get them posted soon. Soon I'll post the police torso (front and back)and face, bank sign, and a jail signto put the crooks in, i'll also add a police station sign and some other stuff in case you wanted it. :sweet:

Thank you very much! I can use the Pythagorean Theorem and that stuff to figure out the exact lengths!

PS: Where should i put decal templates?

Edited by Bricksandparts

Post them here, then I'll add them to the Index :thumbup:

Thank you very much! I can use the Pythagorean Theorem and that stuff to figure out the exact lengths!

Sorry they are so big, but that is on purpose so that it has good detail. I don't have the exact measurements yet, but it would be helpful if someone could find out the exact measurements. Anyways, here it is:

med_gallery_1771_63_88239.jpg

(Click on the image to see it at full size)

:sweet:

Edited by LuxorV
Changed bigger image to thumbnail and link

Sorry they are so big, but that is on purpose so that it has good detail. I don't have the exact measurements yet, but it would be helpful if someone could find out the exact measurements. Anyways, here it is:

* snip image *

:sweet:

Great! Now I can re size it.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote bigger images