Nonpoint Fan

The Youtube thread

I was going to Deeplink that afew days ago junglistjoey! :laugh: Its pretty awesome!

My new favorite lego movie! :laugh: I love it! Also:

CF

Edited by CommanderFox

From a classic film from 1991 Hook!

"No stopping me this time Smee. This is it,Dont make a move Smee, not a step, my finger's on the trigger! Don't try to stop me Smee!" "Oh not again!" "This is it, don't try to stop me this time Smee, don't try to stop me this time Smee, don't you dare try to stop me this time Smee try to stop me. Smee you better get up off your megablocks get over here Smee! Stop me! This is not a joke! I'm commiting suiicide! Don't ever frighten me like that again!Are you some kind of sadist?" "How do you feel?" "I want to die...."

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

An old game but I remember when this trailer first came out, I was so excited for GoW to finally come out.

Great song too.

This video is truly amazing, and really makes you think. I hope ya'll like it as much as I do:

Truly mind-blowing! *huh*:cry_sad:

That was educational and enjoyable. For some reason i always thought Mars was bigger than the earth.

This video is truly amazing, and really makes you think. I hope ya'll like it as much as I do:

As the stars kept getting bigger and bigger, I was thinking, how big are these stars gonna get!? :laugh:

As the stars kept getting bigger and bigger, I was thinking, how big are these stars gonna get!? :laugh:

After the first few gigantic stars I was like, no way, and then about 5 stars later, my perception of size went out the window.

I'll find a good video to post later tonight.

Hi!

I would like to post here some of my stop-motion videos I've made.

Here are the links:

My link (my first stop-motion video)

My link (guy riding a bike)

My link (some cars driving along)

My link (venator in Kashyyyk)

My link (BrickWars gameplay)

My link (scared man)

My link (LEGO man walking)

My link ( Annoying killer)

and....My link (a normal day in a minifigure's life)

The videos aren't really that good but if you could watch them and tell me your opinion about them that would be nice.Thanks!:D

I found an incredibly amusing, entertaining and educational (for me at least, being a former student as of last year) series of videos regarding math and doodling. Definitely worth a look, at least.

And if you liked that, you might want to check out some more on her channel.

Enjoy! :sweet:

And if this has been posted before, shame on me. :grin:

I found an incredibly amusing, entertaining and educational (for me at least, being a former student as of last year) series of videos regarding math and doodling. Definitely worth a look, at least.

And if you liked that, you might want to check out some more on her channel.

Wow, she left me speachless! :laugh: but I have to say I really enjoyed that! :sweet:

I had a laugh (yep another) when I found the following video, was looking for trance stuff on youtube and this popped up, it's definitely worth a watch if your a pirates fan. :grin:

Enjoy :grin:

CF

Edited by CommanderFox

Epic Rap battles of history... Hulk Hogan Vs. Kim Jong-li

WARNING!! These some of these contain explicit language. Don't watch if you are offended by these kinds things!

Hitler vs. Darth Vader

Sara Palin vs. Lady GaGA

This is a guy named Chuck, he's also know as askacapper and the "can't stand up, stand up comic". He's a quadriplegic, comedian and like most of us; a video gamer. He's started a petition to get developers to allow custom button mapping in games so people with mobility problems can still play videogames. He intends to take it to the PAX videogaming and charity event held in Boston, MA and speak to all the developers he can.

Here's a link to the petition - http://www.petitiononline.com/cu5t0m/petition.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has to be the funniest video I've seen so far this year. It looks like it's going viral. Earlier today it had around 480,000 views and now it's at 560,000.

Edited by loading...

Hilarios little movie wich i found on Youtube.

Enjoy :laugh:

Captain Becker

PS:Im sorry about the double post :blush:

Edited by Captain Becker

nice find brickwild.

Now, speaking of wild kids, these parents should watch their kids much better.

This is 100% real video, and this kid was in serious danger danger. this is irresponsible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h_krGmcAVk&feature=related

EDIT: Heres another video from his family.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker