Nonpoint Fan

The Youtube thread

Even if you're not a skateboard fan, these two videos are awesome. Be sure to watch them in 720p

OK, so this isn't a youtube thread, but a Vimeo thread.

Regardless it's amazing, this makes me want to sell my LEGO collection and buy a Phantom Flex Slow Motion Camera.

I could seriously watch this over and over.

OK, So the board won't allow me to embed a Vimeo video, but I implore you to go check it out.

8 Hours in Brooklyn

Hi EBers!

I like Valve's game Portal 2 a lot, and I found the video below, which I found so special, I wanted to share it with you.

You might need to know the story of Portal and Portal 2 in order to fully understand the video.

The video is a contest entry for the Valve Music Video Contest.

VALVe is holding a contest to see who can make the best music video for The National's song "Exile Vilify", written specifically for the Portal 2 sountrack.

Post it to YouTube with the tag PORTAL2NATIONALEXILE to enter. The video can include more or less anything!

Some of the best entries (including the winners of the contest) can be found here: http://www.thinkwithportals.com/videocontest/

Enjoy!

Edited by RockeTeK

Hi EBers!

I like Valve's game Portal 2 a lot, and I found the video below, which I found so special, I wanted to share it with you.

I'm not sure this warrants its own thread, and we do have the YouTube thread for posting these sorts of videos, so I'll move it over there. :sweet:

Thomas Dark Side. This features a downright ugly Chinese imitation of a Duplo Thomas set! :laugh_hard:

This is the reason of why we have to keep Thomas' trademarks popular & distinctive!

This is the reason of why we have to keep Thomas' trademarks popular & distinctive!

Seriously?

You know that Thomas The Tank Engine is a trademarked HIT Entertainment product and we sometimes don't like all the pirate copies of our Thomas merchandise!

Please, everybody, for your own good, watch this hilarious video of two 'Chatbots' chatting to eachother.

This is what I imagine conversation will be like in the apocalypse, following the future robot rebellion! :laugh:

A hilarious (if badly filmed) Star Wars spoof, by the British comedy show 'Dead Ringers'.

Here's a good Lord of the Rings spoof too (Just ignore the passable impressions of 'Crimewatch')