Sign in to follow this  
Bricksan

Free Ninjago minifig in Nitro

Hope this has not already been posted, did a search but could not find it, if so I apologise.

People who live in the UK are in for another freebie this week, if you purchase the magazine Nitro, you get a free Ninjago minifig. Each issue comes with either Jay the blue ninja or Frakjaw the skeleton warrior. Individually these would retail at around £7.49 and both can only be bought as part of a bundle set at retail so is an absolute steal at £3.99 for the magazine.

Full story here

I have said though if anyone is wanting me to get them a copy who does not live in the UK to drop me a pm. ;)

Excellent deal for the UK. I must admit that getting the Jay spinner on the starter pack is a hassle and this serves as an excellent way to grab it reasonably. :wub:

By the way, this latest news should be in our BSTF. Thanks for sharing.

Topic moved.

No probs, I did ask an admin before I posted it ;). Anyway if anyone wants an issue drop me a pm as going to get some today.

I got Frakjaw - found it very difficult trying to feel through the outer bag to work out what you are getting. It's putting me off getting two copies of the mag.

I bought a copy earlier from Morrisons and its a bumper packed issue: Right people update for you, as you know you get one of two figures but if you happen to be one of the 5 lucky ones who finds the Red Ninja Kai then you are a winner for their competition and which a load of wicked LEGO Ninjago gear including set 2260 and 2505. I ended up with Frakjaw, the piece came with 3 weapons, 5 cards and the lego pieces to set the display up to hold your cards, I was lucky enough to also get a spare piece as well, there are no instructions with it but you can use the instructions from set 2257 from the official LEGO site,

Also there is a competition inside to win the LEGO technic Supercar. There is a feature on the LEGO Cars and a LEGO Cars poster so plenty to sink your teeth into. I will upload some images shortly to my blog

Have you seen anyone get Jay the ninja figure? All I see here and on Brickset is people getting Frakjaw. Very suspicious!

Have you seen anyone get Jay the ninja figure? All I see here and on Brickset is people getting Frakjaw. Very suspicious!

I picked up the magazine in Tesco earlier and got Jay.

I couldn't find this magazine in Smiths, and I've checked two. I would really like to get hold of Jay.

For those who can't get the mag in the shops visit this site: http://myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/

On another note I have gotten the Jay as some Kid had opened them alll in WHSmiths and the store assistant said I could have it for nothing, that is what I call a result.

Sign in to follow this