def

The Coming Darkness - Day Three

ok, I will go for the clue first as this may change the outcome of the investigation.

Sounds good. If you confirm the cape, you probably confirm the pink skin, and vice versa. If you do, it'd probably be best to investigate Scotty Pie.

Sounds good. If you confirm the cape, you probably confirm the pink skin, and vice versa. If you do, it'd probably be best to investigate Scotty Pie.

Not neccessarily, any scum would be least likely to fake the first clue as that one will probably get re-checked.

Still waiting on any evidence.

Both Ram and Mugg want to be investigated but as you say, if Scotty is lying then neither is a suspect. His clue (ring) eliminated Addy and Bubb.

Not neccessarily, any scum would be least likely to fake the first clue as that one will probably get re-checked.

Good point.

Actually, considering the conversation I just had, it might not be a bad idea to investigate Burrito. I'll leave the decision up to you.

Problem is, there might be scum interference with evidence in both cases. If so

in the Otoko case, the suspect clue is Scotty's and it eliminated Addy and Bubb, to focus on Ram and Mugg. If Scotty is Town, one of these should be investigated.

In the Flutwuck case, which is already well investigated, it is quite possible to me (yes, I'm paranoid) that Roweena, Womanikin and Bubb are all scum, in which case we would be looking at the wrong suspects. If the clues are truthful, then Scotty is a suspect and should be investigated

As I mentioned before, the most suspicious behaviour of our suspects so far is Burrito, under a different personality from today.

Not really sure who to go for.

Whatever you choose will give people more information to go on. You have to choose soon or we will run out of time. Not many have actually voted yet.

Just got my clue, the cape is confirmed in the Flutwuck case.

So now the Flutwuck case is looking more robust to me.

people with cape - Scotty, Ram, Burrito

The skin colour clue only duplicates the ring clue anyway, which I think must be true, so it doesn't matter about Bubb's clue. This eliminated Ram to focus on Scotty and Burrito.

I think I should investigate ScottyPie

I mean, the no ring clue

I would like to investigate ScottyPie

investigatecard.png

5929570006_a53815bf54.jpg

Just in case somebody missed it in the first post:

-Because of other commitments, Burman cannot complete the game and will be substituted with Pandora. Nothing has changed in the role, and should not effect your opinion of the character.

Vote Tally:

Scotty Pie/CallMePieOrDie 4 (Pandora, sok117, Big Cam + Fugazi)

Proxy votes:

Big Cam (Fugazi)

Brickdoctor (Robuko, Badboytje)

I just woke up, so let me know if I missed your vote.

Eight votes left for mandatory voting, under two hours left in the game day.

I found that Scotty Pie is a member of the Town.

The implications of this are - the next investigation should look at Ram or Mugg, as one of them is a killer

and

UNPROXY Banakin

VOTE Burrito

I should explain my logic for anyone who's missed it

Flutwuck case

killer had a cape - confirmed by 3 people Roweena, Womanikin, Ronbanakin - suspects Scotty, Ram, Burrito

killer had pink skin - Roweena - we don't have this confirmed but it doesn't matter - eliminates Ram

killer had no wedding ring - both Mugg and Ram confirmed this - one of them is a killer but (I hope) the other is town so this is probably true - eliminates Ram

So, the suspects are ScottyPie and Burrito, with 2 clues double-checked

I found ScottyPie to be town, therefore voted Burrito

That's if Roweena is to be trusted for teh clues, and I find her a little suspicious. Although throughout this ordeal Burrito has been acting suspicious also.

I didn't want to do tit-for-tat voting, but the Otaku murder clues come from pretty solid sources, and I know I am not the killer, so I shall have to VOTE Mugg Kupp (MacK).

I too learned that the person fleeing the scene had pink skin. Thus, the only person with a cape and pink skin is Burrito.

Vote: Burrito / Pandora

Unless there's some sort of false clue mishap here, this is the only logical deduction.

That's if Roweena is to be trusted for teh clues, and I find her a little suspicious. Although throughout this ordeal Burrito has been acting suspicious also.

I didn't want to do tit-for-tat voting, but the Otaku murder clues come from pretty solid sources, and I know I am not the killer, so I shall have to VOTE Mugg Kupp (MacK).

No, Roweena's clues do not matter, as I explained. But your vote is odd.

Look the last thing any of us wants is a split vote. Ram I could stoop to your level, and vote for you in return. However that would just result in two wasted votes since both of us are equally likely suspects in the eyes of everyone else. Let's wait for an investigation to clear one of our names tomorrow, okay?

Robanakin I trust your investigation results and judgment so I

Vote: Burrito (Pandora)

I too learned that the person fleeing the scene had pink skin. Thus, the only person with a cape and pink skin is Burrito.

Unless there's some sort of false clue mishap here, this is the only logical deduction.

ScottyPie has pink skin and a cape too, but I found him to be town.

Nothing odd about it. Mugg was playing such a coolly focused game that for a while I almost believed he was Town, and that Scotty would be found to be a Dark One in the investigation. But Scotty is Town, which makes Mugg a Dark One.

Nothing odd about it. Mugg was playing such a coolly focused game that for a while I almost believed he was Town, and that Scotty would be found to be a Dark One in the investigation. But Scotty is Town, which makes Mugg a Dark One.

This is nonsense. If Scotty is Town, that just means one of Mugg and Ram are scum so it's 50/50. But it means 100% that Burrito is scum.

Thank god, Robanikin. You've likely just saved my life. Vote: Burrito/Pandora.

I had not seen that Bubb had confirmed the second Flutwuck clue which was my sticking point for the vote. Therefore I shall unvote Mugg Kupp and for the good of the Town vote Burrito (Pandora). Mugg, tomorrow you will be found out as a Dark One, have no fear of that.

Looks like a lot has happened of significance while I was away. There are still some weak points in the deductions, notably that there is a small chance Robanakin could still be scum, but as with Yesterday, I will trust both the Investigator and my gut and Vote: Burrito (Pandora).

5929570006_a53815bf54.jpg

Vote Tally:

Burrito/Pandora 8 (Robuko, mrlegoninja, Bob, MacK, CallMePieOrDie, Rumble Strike, Brickdoctor + Badboytje)

Scotty Pie/CallMePieOrDie 4 (Pandora, sok117, Big Cam + Fugazi)

Proxy votes:

Big Cam (Fugazi)

Brickdoctor (Badboytje)

Waiting on two more votes, 45 minutes to go.

Thank you for your summaries and investigations, Robanakin. It has made understanding the situation much easier and I'm willing to trust your word.

Oh I forgot to add: If Burrito happens to be town, the Robanakins fate is sealed.

I agree, we are at the fate of the cards, we have to vote on what we know, or think we know.

UNVOTE: Scotty Pie / CallMepieordie

VOTE: Buritto / Pandora

I hope we are right.

I had not seen that Bubb had confirmed the second Flutwuck clue which was my sticking point for the vote. Therefore I shall unvote Mugg Kupp and for the good of the Town vote Burrito (Pandora). Mugg, tomorrow you will be found out as a Dark One, have no fear of that.

Ram Strut, I think you are either laying a false trail or taking the troll bouncer logic too far.

First you said, you would wait for better evidence in the Flutwuck murder. The clue YOU received of no wedding ring, combined with the cape clue confirmed by 3 people, narrows the suspect list from Scotty, Ram, and Burrito, to Scotty and Burrito.

The second Flutwuck clue was irrelevant as I showed before in post 109, it narrows the suspect list from Scotty, Burrito, Ram, to Scotty, Burrito. eg it was a duplicate of the third clue in its effect.

Then you ignored the evidence when it was presented and voted on the Otoko murder.

I think you were trying to split the Burrito vote by behaving oddly. You should be top target for the investigation tomorrow. But for now, let`s focus on what we know and ignore you while you are still a 50/50.