Matn Tia Dalma's Shack - 1

Toltomeja Giant Jack Sparrow - 1

hammelgeier Attack of the Kraken - 1

I Think these two entries are te best!

2 POINTS: Matn Tia Dalma's Shack Mill set

3 POINTS: hammelgeier Attack of the Kraken Mill Set

Nice contest and good luck to all!

Great entries all!

The miniscales are awesome. The diorama's are very detailled.

I prefer to give 5 points to: hammelgeier's Attack of the Kraken!

Good luck everyone...

5 POINTS: hammelgeier Attack of the Kraken

Some very nice mocs here:

My votes

Matn Tia Dalma's Shack: 3 points (excellent detail)

Rolli "Captain Barbossa, welcome to Singapore": 2 points (looks just like the film, nice lighting on the photo's)

Matn Tia Dalma's Shack Mill set, 5 points....my god what a detail, i think it's by far the best MOC, goodluck!

Here is my vote:

Yatkuu: Encounter at the blacksmith workshop (1pt)

MstrOfPppts: Isla De La Muerta (1pt)

Matn: Tia Dalma's Shack (2pt)[I think this is the most creative & the best in this competition!!!]

Cecilie: The Fountain of youth (1pt)

-------- All the best to you all!!! :pir_laugh2: ------------

Matn - Tia Dalma's Shack - 2 points

Cecilie - The Fountain of youth - 2 point

Hammelgeier - Attack of the Kraken - 1 point

Matn - Tia Dalma's Shack - 2 points

Fat Tony - Where's the rest of the crew? - 2 points

Toltomeja - Giant Jack Sparrow - 1 point

Yatkuu: Encounter at the blacksmith workshop - 2 points

Fat Tony: Where's the rest of the crew - 2 points

Hammelgeier: Attack of the Kraken - 1 point

Matn - "Tia Dalma's Shack" - 1 point

Cecilie - "Fountain of Youth" - 1 point

hammelgeier - "Attack of the Kraken" - 1 point

Fat Tony - "Where's the rest of the crew?" - 1 point

Sebeus Iniwum - "Hello Beastie" - 1 point

Edited by Krize

2 points to Matn Tia Dalma's Shack

1 point to Fat Tony Where's the rest of the crew?

2 points to sok117 Isla De La Muerta

I finally found some time to go through all the entries and post my votes, so here they are:

3 points for Matn - Tia Dalma's Shack

2 points for Fat Tony - Where's the rest of the crew?

1 point for Yatkuu - Encounter at the blacksmith workshop

1 point for hammelgeier - Attack of the Kraken

Of course there's quite some more interesting entries, but these four stand out for my taste. Good luck everyone in the competition!

Here are my votes:

2 points for sok117 - Isla de la Muerta

1 point for Matn - Tia Dalma's Shack

2 points for Hammelgeier - Attack of the Kraken

Good luck to all participants!

Here are my votes. Let me also say a few words why I've chosen these entries:

hammelgeier Attack of the Kraken - 2 points

Hammelgeier's MOC simply stunned me with its realistic features. I think the model is a great example of how motion can be perfectly shown by a static model. I like that it's not been made in minifig scale as most of the entries, there is a wonderful figure of mini-sailor, made out of 4 pieces, kept in a Kraken's tentacle. The ship is a real masterwork, with plenty of details made in a very interesting way and great accuracy in showing its sinking deck. Its next significant advantage is the overall shape - any perpendicular edges are limited to absolute minimum, which makes no single piece look artifficially.

I think the best entry in the contest!

Matn Tia Dalma's Shack - 2 points

Matn's MOC has made a huge impression on me too. I know it's sometimes really hard to create such good-looking trees and the plants are what I liked the most. That jungle surrounding Tia's cottage surprised me with its charm and number of piece used. The wooden house is very well done, as it can be seen from outside and inside as well, with every detail polished. The model is full of great ideas, like the construction of ladder and putting a crocodile's part into the water. I'd be a fool not to mention Dalma's fig! Matn, congratulations on this, I was amazed how perfect a fig made out of original pieces can be.

Good job!

Fat Tony Where's the rest of the crew? - 1 point

Although there are not so many details in this MOC, I remember it made me laugh aloud when I saw the statue microfig at the bridge! I was amazed by the cage - the builder managed to make a wonderful construction not only strong enough to hold all those minifigs, but also having such a wonderful ball-like shape! The rocks are quite ordinary, but are a proper background for the cage, and I like the method of joining the leaves together too.

BTW, I hope you've already freed the minifigs?

Well done, Fat Tony!

HazyHunter801 "No Three Bells Were Tolled" - 1 point

What I liked the most in this entry are the multiple levels of the MOC. Plus, they are strongly connected and show one situation both. What is also stunning for me is the method of presenting the scene as a part of a ship, the ship's body shape is very well done, although it's only a kind of back side of the MOC. It all make the model not only watchable from all sides, but also interesting and wonderful all around. I like some creatively made details, like the cannon or the bird behind Jack, which is a great example of how magnificent details you can create out of couple of pieces!

Good job!

And finally,

Toltomeja Giant Jack Sparrow - 1 point

Good luck to all!

Here are my votes:

Matn - Tia Dalma's Shack -- 2 points

sok117 - Isla De La Muerta -- 1 point

MstrOfPppts - Isla De La Muerta -- 1 point

Cecilie - The Fountain of youth -- 1 point

My points are given to:

--Fat Tony - "Where's the rest of the crew?" - 1 point - I like the structure of the cage, and the design of the rocks makes it even better :D

--sok117 - Isla de la Muerta - 1 point - I like the attention to detail, I also noticed a sneaky C-3PO in there aswell ;D

--MstrOfPppts - Isla de la Muerta (the first attempt) - 1 point - I like the design of the rocks, and it looks like a lot of effort went into building that!

--Matn - Tia Dalma's Shack - 1 point - I especially like this one because of the details, the trees look really complex, I bet they took a long time to design and build! The Tia Dalma custom minifigure is also great, nice use of the Bellatrix hair there :)

--hammelgeier - Attack of the Kraken - 1 point - I honestly cannot believe that this is your first MOC! Hats off to you for creating such a stunning and detailed scene.

Good luck to you five :D

Matt

Yatkuu Encounter at the blacksmith workshop: 1 point

Nicely built and wonderfully presented. The comic book look is icing to this great MOC cake. A donkey (brick built) would have made this perfect.

Matn Tia Dalma's Shack: 1 point

Great build, but the shack was built into a tree instead of a cliff so I had to dock a point for accuracy :) The Tia Dalma is creative if not a little scary looking. Well done.

hammelgeier Attack of the Kraken: 1 point

The scene this build represents the Kraken was never actually seen, but this is such a creative and action packed little scene that I pretend it was the second attack on the merchant ship instead. Plus I'm a sucker for tentacles!

Rolli "Captain Barbossa, welcome to Singapore": 1 point

Pantsless Elizabeth! Oh, yea, the rest of the MOC is pretty good too. Love the design of the floor, and Marty standing on the unconscious guy, nice touch. Kind of needed to lower the floor a little as I remember it being a little cramped for the taller crew members but still a great version of this scene.

Fat Tony Where's the rest of the crew?: 1 point

Nice representation of the movie scene but needed the second bone cage. Still, look at the height of that cliff, but then I am a little biased :)

Thanks to Classic-Pirates.com and everybody who put this contest together! It was fun.

Great entries!

2 points - sok117's Isla De La Muerta - Great rock formations and I love all the treasure. C3PO! :pir_laugh2:

2 points - Matn's Tia Dalma's Shack - The greenery looks alive. Just a superb entry.

2 points - Cecilie The Fountain of Youth - You've certainly captured the spooky feel of some lost relic. Plus the fountain sort of looks like the Guardian of Forever. :thumbup:

2 points - hammelgeier's Attack of the Kraken - Wow. Really well done!

Lots of great entries, here are those that stand out in my opinion:

hammelgeier Attack of the Kraken (4 points)

Toltomeja Giant Jack Sparrow (2 points)

Fat Tony Where's the rest of the crew? (1 point)

Cecilie The Fountain of youth (1 point)

Good luck to all!

Yatkuu Encounter at the blacksmith workshop(1pt)

Matn Tia Dalma's Shack(1pt)

hammelgeier Attack of the Kraken(3pts)

Great job everyone,and good luck to all.