Masked Builder

[MOC] Disabling The Bomb

gallery_101_23_281.gif

img_4604.jpg

Begin Mission Log:

Once we made it out of the gorge we picked up some special units. Then we made our way to the crashed bomber. It was easy to find, we just followed the Crabdroids. Once we got there, we fought our way through the advancing Crabdroids, then let the special units set up shop. From there we kept watch for approaching Crabdroids.

I've said it before but I'll say it again, I like Manaan. It sad to think we'll be leaving soon. Then again we've lost so many brothers here........

End Mission Log

img_4605.jpg

img_4606.jpg

img_4607.jpg

img_4608.jpg

img_4609.jpg

img_4610.jpg

I put this SNOT in for you Bricdoctor. :wink::tongue:

img_4611.jpg

img_4612.jpg

img_4613.jpg

img_4614.jpg

I really had fun with this one, as promised it's a battle scene. I started with the crashed bomber and went from there. I knew I had to have a Crabdroid in this, (okay yes I did run out of the parts for the legs :grin: ), and the pose I did for me shooting the guy is one of my favorite yet. This is one of my favorite 457th Corps MOCs yet!

Flickr Set

Brickshelf Gallery

Built July 2011

Thoughts and ideas would be welcome!

Very very nice Masked Builder. I like the crab droid, and the little bomb troopers under the bomber.

How long does it take you to make these scenes?

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.

How long does it take you to make these scenes?

It depends on if I'm going to be late or not. :tongue: But usually around two or three hours.

The crab droid and the piece of junk are both good work. Well done.

Oh that's the crashed CIS bomber. :wink:

Another AWESOME vig 'Masked Builder', the crab-droid is just fanastic......keep these comming 'MB' and may the Eurobrick be with you always ! :grin:

You really are carving out your own niche in the 'LSW MOC-lore' with your continuous and consistent Clone Mission vigs MB, and this one is as interesting as your other previous MOCs. What stands out for me in this one is the effective posing of the clone gunning down the crab droid from above. Great job as always and keep it up! :thumbup:

Nice work, Masked! I agree, this is probably one of your best. The crab droid and poses look great. The only thing was that unless you'd mentioned it, I wouldn't have known what ship was crashed. I thought it was an Alien Conquest saucer on first glance. That could be easily fixed with the addition of the dark blue wings. (this is a Hyena bomber, right?)

Thank you all! I'm glad you like it!

You really are carving out your own niche in the 'LSW MOC-lore' with your continuous and consistent Clone Mission vigs MB, and this one is as interesting as your other previous MOCs.

Why thank you! I'm happy to know that some one thinks that these are great. :blush:

The only thing was that unless you'd mentioned it, I wouldn't have known what ship was crashed. I thought it was an Alien Conquest saucer on first glance. That could be easily fixed with the addition of the dark blue wings. (this is a Hyena bomber, right?)

Oh... :look: Well actually it's supposed to be the gunship but too me it's a bomber.

Oh... :look: Well actually it's supposed to be the gunship but too me it's a bomber.

Oh, I see. :blush: Maybe you should've built a piece of the 'head'.

I really like the position you put the clone (who's destroying the droid) in, must have taken alot of patience. :laugh: The droid and gunship part are well done. :thumbup:

Keep it up!

CF

Hello!

Another nice clones vignette. :classic: I also agree with your sub title. I like this one best of the ones poested yet as it features many nice accesoires that round up the scene. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I really like the position you put the clone (who's destroying the droid) in, must have taken a lot of patience. :laugh: The droid and gunship part are well done. :thumbup:

Keep it up!

CF

Thanks! It was quite fun to work out how he should be posed. Though if you had seen me working on it, you would have thought I was a weirdo as I was making weird poses to try to get it right! :laugh:

Very nice vignette ...I like the red snake, nice detail! :laugh:

Thank you!

Hello!

Another nice clones vignette. :classic: I also agree with your sub title. I like this one best of the ones poested yet as it features many nice accesoires that round up the scene. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Why thank you! I'm happy you like this one too!