kost u grlu

Pizza Corner

This is my entry for Lebgo(Bulgarian LUG)'s Balkan Spring Contest where I've won the first prize (it was secret contest, so now when it ended, I can finally publish photos). With generosity of Lebgo's sponsor BO HOBBY, beautiful Maersk train is on its way! I'm very grateful to organisators from Lebgo and to sponsor! Thank you very much !!! :) :cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy:

5931634422_b7f5023d86_z.jpg

5931635132_66c450a9f7_z.jpg

Edited by kost u grlu

A huge congrats to you 'kost u grlu' on winning that contest :excited: , the cars and tram are fantastic.....oh, the corner pizza bar makes me want garlic bread later on today ! :grin:

There is too much to take in - I'll just say Beyond AWESOME and Brick On always 'kost u grlu' ! :excited:

Love the oldschool tram/trolley but especially the pizza sign! Does it have an interior?

And the guy in the leather jacket forgot to put his pants on... :wink:*oh2*

Edited by -zenn

Excellent MOC! It is highly detailed and looks realistic. I too particularly like the cars and the tram. :thumbup:

Extremely well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Edit: My 1300th post. :grin:

Edited by buddy

That's a superb piece of work. The tram and cars are very nice, and so are the many great details, like the protection around the trees and those lamp posts. I think the tan building is my favourite architectural piece, with that lovely spire. Magnificent!

Well done on winning! The MOC definitely has a classic 80s feel to it - the combination of the minifigure torsos, the style of the vehicles and the printed bricks used. What's there not to like?

Amazing MOC- you have achieved that rare 'being there' feel. Not only is it beautifully detailed, but the cars look very 'Eastern European' -the one at the back is clearly a Trabant, the one in front maybe an old Wartberg or a Zhapozhets (sp?). I can almost smell the 2 stroke fumes and hear the tinny sound of their engines (much like a washing machine full of tin cans).

A well deserved win. :thumbup:

Without a doubt a worthy contest winner! This looks just like a snapshot of a real street. I'm just loving everything about this creation. The roofing, the window boxes with flowers around the curving windows, the fence around the trees, the tram, the cars... everything adds to the authenticity of the scene. :wub: :wub:

Just love how busy the street looks! The tram looks awesome too! Big fan of old trams :)

I love your picture window's and how they hang over, like they would in real life.

Modular buildings are the best thing LEGO ever did with the Town/City theme. If only LEGO could see the creations their AFOL fans are making.

I can see why you won with this model. The whole thing looks great. I like the curved front windows, the street lamps and the trees with the cage around the base. Everything looks fantastic.

Wow! I love it! I really love the way you did with tree lined street. It looks more realistic! I also love how you did with late 19th or 20th Century trolley. Congratulations for won the first place! I hope that means Lego will sell this set you designed. I'd love to have one too! :)

Can you please post the interiors too? I'd love to see it. :)

This is really beautiful. The round turret is incredibly successful and I like the addition of a trolley into the street. I think the trolley itself seems a little plain. Perhaps the red area could be more ornate or have some printed tile. Other than that, it is an expert build and incredibly lovely. Excellent work! Thanks for sharing it with us. :thumbup:

And by the way I blogged it. :grin:

Very impressive! I was curious if there are any interior details? If so I would be very interested to see them.

I really like the trolly tracks in the street, very realistic. A fantastic build indeed!