DMoney

Cool Cruiser Release

I have looked everywhere and I cannot find when the Creator set 5767 "Cool Cruiser" is supposed to be released in the US. I've noticed it has been released in Europe and is not supposed to be released in Australia until this fall. Does anyone have any information about when Lego.com or any retailers are getting this set out?

It's been 2 weeks since the original post on this topic. Is there any new information on this set? I'm seriously anxious for it. At least the VW Hippy Van is coming out soon.

I'm not sure if it's this set, but one of the upcoming Creator sets is being redesigned. It's mostly yellow from what I know so it could be this one. Since the shipping from Australia makes it prohibitive to ship the current sets back to a Lego factory for repacking, some Australian LUGs will be given the parts of the existing local sets. At this stage that's all my Ambassador has been told.

ETA by the way 5767 doesn't appear to be available in Europe at the moment either. You'll probably just have to wait and see, if nobody responds that mostly means no-one knows anything.

Edited by peterab

I can confirm that it IS the 5767 Cool Cruiser that is involved here. One of the guys from my LUG sent me an email and told me that he had a couple free copies of the 5767 to give me so its obviously from this.