Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Contest - Bonus Points

Pirates of the Caribbean Contest

Claiming Bonus Voting Points

Voting has closed!

Points will be tallied and the winners will be announced next weekend.

For general voting rules please refer to the Voting Information thread.

How Bonus Points Work

For participating in our various initiatives we’re awarding bonus points. You get 1 point for Liking the Facebook Page, 1 point for subscribing to the Mailing List and 1 point for voting for the Picture Challenge Winner (voting has since closed).

So participating in all three will give you a total of 8 points!

Here is a visual example:

PotC_Contest-votes2.jpg

You may also allocate 1 bonus point to your own entry!

So in total you will be able to allocate 2 points to your own entry. That’s 1 standard point + 1 bonus points.

Please ask any questions in the Voting Information thread.

How to Claim Bonus Points - This is a 2 STEP PROCESS!!!

A few people seem to be doing one step or the other. If you do not complete both steps your Bonus Points will not be verified and all your points will be invalidated!

Step 1: Simply create one post in this thread and list the Bonus Point(s) you would like to claim, I.e.

• Mailing List
  • Facebook Page
  • Picture Challenge Vote

To Verify..

Step 2: To verify your point follow these instructions:

Picture Challenge Vote

If you voted for the Picture Challenge Winner no further action is required after you post in this thread.

Mailing List

We will Email everybody on the Mailing List a special Email. All you need to do is reply this Email with your Eurobricks username.

Note this Email will only be sent once so if you’re not on the Mailing List you will miss out. Please do not Email your username until you have received the Email.

Facebook Page

Option 1

Upload this image to the Classic-Pirates.com Facebook Page then comment the image with your Eurobricks username.

Option 2

If you wish to remain anonymous submit your Facebook name and Eurobricks username via the Classic-Pirates.com Form.

Then What?

After your Bonus Point is verified the word VERIFIED will appear in your post to the right of the Bonus Point(s) you have claimed. For example:

<div style="background: #FFF; padding: 5px 5px; margin: 0px 0px; width: 500px; ">

Mailing List VERIFIED

Picture Challenge Vote VERIFIED

Total Points: 7

</div>

Please ask any questions in the Voting Information thread.

The Rules

Before allocating bonus points you must verify your participation in each initiative otherwise your bonus points will be deemed invalid.

If you allocate more Bonus Points than you are entitled to, all your points will be invalidated.

Questions will not be responded in this thread so please ask them asked in the Voting Information thread. Questions submitted via Facebook, Email, the Classic-Pirates.com Contact Form, other threads or other communication mediums will be ignored.

You agree to all the rules in this thread and all the Fine Print. Please read the extended contest terms and conditions: www.classic-pirates.com/terms/contest.

The Questions

I don’t have a Eurobricks Account but I want to vote or have a voting question

You must have a Eurobricks account registered prior to 11:59AM/11:59 UTC±0, July 15 th 2011 otherwise you cannot vote.

Why must I have a Eurobricks Account registered before that date?

To prevent dishonest people from registering multiple accounts during the voting period.

Please ask any additional questions in the Voting Information thread.

The Fine Print

We reserve the right to modify the rules or dates of this contest without notice. We are under no obligation to release prizes if a winner is not determined, if the prize winner does not claim their prize within 10 days of the winners announcement, or this if contest is abused in any way. We may ban/block/remove you from any of our websites or social profiles if we deem your behaviour to be inappropriate. We take no responsibility for any ill consequences arising from your participation. “Participation” includes reading or interacting with any medium concerning this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. This contest is taking place in the LEGO Pirates Forum hosted on Eurobricks (www.eurobricks.com).

To participate in the voting or receive one or more prizes, you must first read and agree to the rules in this thread, The Fine Print and all Terms and Conditions on Classic-Pirates.com: www.classic-pirates.com/terms & www.classic-pirates.com/terms/contest. Secondly, if we require, you must verify your participation in writing. The decision of Classic-Pirates.com staff is final and no recourse is available. If you do not agree to these conditions you may not participate in this contest or access any of our websites or social profiles.

I want to claim one bonus point for liking the

Facebook Page. VERIFIED

Mailing List. VERIFIED

Total: 7 Points

Thanks,

Will

I recieved the validation for the Facebook page but I was going to wait to claim my point for signing up on the mailing list until I read there should be only one post. So I'm also claiming one more point for signing up for the mailing list which is scheduled for validation later.

Edited by Mister Phes

I'd like to claim my two bonus points for:

Mailing List VERIFIED

I'd like to claim bonus points for:

Mailing List VERIFIED

Mailing List Reply to Bonus Points Email not found

Thank ye Mr Phes! :pir-classic:

Total: 6 Points

I'd like to claim my bonus points for

Mailing List VERIFIED

Facebook Page VERIFIED

Total: 8 Points

I'd like to claim the bonus points for:

Mailing List VERIFIED

Facebook Page VERIFIED

Total: 8 Points

Thanks!

I'd like to claim to bonus points for:

Subscribing to the Mailing List VERIFIED

Liking the Facebook Page VERIFIED

Thanks!

I'd like to claim:

Mailing list bonus point VERIFIED

Facebook like bonus point VERIFIED

Sorry I won't wait for the verification with voting, but tonight's the last day I have a possibility to vote this month. I hope everything'll be OK.

I'd like to claim

Mailing list bonus point VERIFIED

Mailing List VERIFIED

~buddy~ :pir-classic:

I would like to claim bonus points for the

mailing list Reply to Bonus Points Email not found

facebook page. Name on Facebook unknown

Total 5 points

Can I claim bonus points for

facebook page Name could not be found

mailing list? VERIFIED

-Did my facebook page get verified? I sent a follow up email.

Thanks

A reply was made to that Email explaining:

No, your Bonus Point has not been verified because you are not following the correct procedure.

To meet the requirement you need to “Like” the Classic-Pirates.com Facebook Page.

If you go to our Facebook Page you will see a “Like” button next to the Classic-Pirates.com heading. You must click that button.

Edited by Mister Phes

Hi

I'd like to claim my bonus point for being on the mailing list (email reply has been sent)

Cheers

Mailing List VERIFIED