Has anyone made the cabin tilt by pneumatics?

Also that's a nice red unimog!

yes, a few people have...it is shown somewhere in this thread.

Well I been busy trying different ideas.

First an updated snow blower:

snowblower01.jpg

snowblower03.jpg

It's version 3, 2 didn't even make pictures, based off a single action design I saw at Walmart, then found on YouTube. I just need new snow to test it.

A trailer for the Unimogs

trailer04.jpg

Needs some works.

A crane attachment and half-track unimog

crane02.jpg

Both still need tweaking. Crane needs more counter weight, Half-track need air added. I couldn't find a real half-track unimog, so a what if.

And finally some tools

tools01.jpg

I'll currently working off the assumption of a 1:12 scale very rough.

And that was my long weekend, save the half-track which I had already built.

Hi Radar92,

I really like your trailer. Do you plan making instructions?

Pat

No, I never got in to the whole digital stuff. I'd have to rip it apart to do that, plus the front end needs work(a lot). It's a version 1, a few bugs but proves the concept. It's really simple compared to most, 22 studs across, a double beam running 6 studs apart is the back bone. Mostly brick built save the axles, length was based off pictures and keeping it from bowing under load. When I make the changes to the front I take more pictures.

One of the best MOCers should make the Arnold Schwarzenegger Unimog

Arnold-Schawarzenegger-Mercedes-Unimog-2.jpg

:laugh:

oh my goddess, they have made the mudguards wider than the tipperbed. was this the idea of Arni or of UNIKAT?

Edited by efferman

The Schwarzenegger is like a gay version off it, the real strong Unimog is the Brabus Black Edition.

Just Kidding :tongue::laugh::wink:

brabus_unimog_u_500_black_edition_2006_02.jpg

123_2308_1.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

why is the wider mudguards a problem? it looks ok, and does the job.

it is not fully possible to open the flatbedwall, so it doesnt do the job.

VFracingteam, in my eyes the brabus is the gay version, because it looks ugly and its made for road. Arnies U1300 is made for offroad and with exception of the rollbars, cowbar and the too narrow flatbed, it looks great.

I don't really like the look of that cab after the improvement, but great job!

Which cab? the unimog, granted I was short on parts. The half-track was left-overs, cab based off my U20 design. The crane on the other hand does need more work.

Is there some part of the cab, if it is the unimog, you didn't like?

Edited by radar92

Somebody already posted the battery relocation to the flatbed to balance the weight of the 8110 but I can't seem to find it.

Would any one kind enough to post the link or the page if that said pics is located on this topic?

thanks!

Which cab? the unimog, granted I was short on parts. The half-track was left-overs, cab based off my U20 design. The crane on the other hand does need more work.

Is there some part of the cab, if it is the unimog, you didn't like?

I did not really like the half track one because it was kinda small :P

So I have had mine for a couple of weeks, got it for Valentines day. So far I have done a couple mods my self, the first one is a 6x6 with a trailer for the crane, all crane movements still work, and I also rc it with the servo and 2 large motors. The second and how it currently is with rear air ride, waiting for more cylinders to do the rest, a dump bed, need another big cylinder for it, and going to order me a XL motor to redo the rc for it, it also has some extra caging on the front, and a custom made air tank for it. 1361939174m_SPLASH.jpg1361939162m_SPLASH.jpg1361939167m_SPLASH.jpg

Hi folks,

today I finished my new spreader... And it's functional... I tried making a little clip...

Special thanks go to Cypr-21 and stefan_betula_pendula for their inspirations.

Hope you like it...

https://dl.dropbox.c...og_spreader.MOV

Pat

Hi, where did you buy those orange panels? from BL? S@H don't want to sell those

Thanks, stefan!

@Francisalmario: I ordered them all at one shop at bricklink, price was OK and the shop had 10 if them. I tried it at Lego directly, hab a very nice phone call, but those panels are licensed. They are not allowed to sell them seperatly.

Pat