Hello

For PeterleB

I would like to build your motorized snow plow for my 8052 container truck.

Do you have any LDD file with the final construction manual on your plow.

With Regards

Johan Gustafsson

sweden

A working snow blower would be amazing! Another cool attachment would be a grass mowing arm seen here

mowers.jpg

tim

A mower would be so cool!

As You mat see I built a jib on the crane too

And does any one know of there are instructions for Barman's 3-side tipping mechanism?

My latest attachment for my Unimog--a "woodchipper" GBC module powered by the mog's PTO. I had some major problems running it all day at Brickfete. The Unimog's M-motor would overheat after a while and shut down. Let it cool and it works again. Also the CV joint in the drive shaft would pop out from time to time. I replaced it with another one and that problem was solved. Back to the drawing board...

unimoggbc.jpg

Edited by dr_spock

That is a really interesting attachment :)

nice woodchipper

Thank you. :classic:

I retrofitted mine with an L-Motor, works very fine.

I don't have a spare L motor. I might try an XL as I have quite a few extras of those.

Something like this?

U400_Absperrtafel_01.JPG

This is amazing! Integrated Grass mower with pneumatics and the warning trailer! Yust lovely! Great work!

Max...

hi, after trying to make a more perfect suspension, i lift the whole suspension by 1 stud; and changed the rod which was connected from the chassis to the drivetrain (sorry, i dont know the name), which is very sismilar to what efferman did; and i made the rod be the most horizontal way possible, now, the sideways movement of the drivetrain is almost none, the rod doesnt collide with the chassis or the drivetrain and its a much more stronger structure, its very easy to make: p1120669.jpg i will try to upload more pictures when i get the camera, more modifications: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=557983

Edited by ImanolBB

I've disassembled my unimog now but just looking at these makes me want to rebuild it so that I can try some of these MODs out and a couple of my own. I'm thinking maybe an extending boom on the crane using the new pneumatic piston from 42043

This is my take on the Unimogs they use in Dakar, I simply dub it the Unimog U400 Off-Road Support Truck. I revised the side mirror mounted lights to replicate those used by US-spec Freightliner Unimogs, while the wheels have been blacked out, my take on the cab mounted light bar inspired by the newer Unimog U423/U523. The winch attachment has been modified to cater for ramming-like bumper and it also has a tow hook mount for the winch, the lower bumper sees additional component for a "Road Armor" like bumper that simulates exposed stamped steel courtesy of the grey grille panels, I also loosened the small gear inside the winch as I discover that slows the release and recovery of the winch cable, the motor has been changed from M- to L-motor for more power. The main feature of this 'Mog is the custom bed with a large hatch that doubles as a loading ramp for the spare wheels and tires.

I started with the basic bed design and added panels on the second layer playing on the technic turn table as the mounting point for the wheels, I was inspired by the expedition style cages used on some Unimogs so I played on that part and replicated it to create a blacked out roof with mounting rails for the cargo area.

This is a very nice MOD. Roughly how many extra parts did you use to make it? I'm thinking of maybe doing something like this because it looks so fabulous. Good work

I've disassembled my unimog now but just looking at these makes me want to rebuild it so that I can try some of these MODs out and a couple of my own. I'm thinking maybe an extending boom on the crane using the new pneumatic piston from 42043

This is a very nice MOD. Roughly how many extra parts did you use to make it? I'm thinking of maybe doing something like this because it looks so fabulous. Good work

It's probably close to 300 - 400 pieces, I made some revisions since I put this final design. The spare tires and wheels are now mounted on a mini-crate while the "locks" for the hatch has been revised with friction pins.

Hi folks,

yesterday I managed to fit my pneumatic trailer hitch in the rear frame of my Unimog. I already had a pneumatic hitch mounted on the back, but with this construction I couldn't use the rear pto anymore...

The whole design is very simple... And only needs minor changing on the Unimog...

Here are some pics, sorry, it's difficult to make good photos with black Lego...

U400%20integrierte%20Anh%C3%A4ngerkupplung%2001.jpg

U400%20integrierte%20Anh%C3%A4ngerkupplung%2002.jpg

U400%20integrierte%20Anh%C3%A4ngerkupplung%2003.jpg

U400%20integrierte%20Anh%C3%A4ngerkupplung%2004.jpg

EDIT:

And a small vid:

Pat

Edited by Pat-Ard