Sign in to follow this  
Sabarrus

Port Royal's Mouse-Hole

Port Royal's Mouse-Hole

Lego Pirates Creation

"The stern rule and heavy guarding of this Royal colony was meant as a symbol to deter all piracy. Without the proper documentation and paperwork, leaving and entering the city is near impossible. But outside the walls are various buildings used for shops and bait houses. With the right form of distraction, 'Smith's Fishing Wares' is a great way to get into the city without the need of endless paperwork as is has a secret tunnel under the wall."

Arr...Nevermind....Because of the fact that the walls are a solid white I decided to go for a different background rather than my standard white expanse. So now you guys can see the actual build!

Check out my Flickr Photostream for more creations!

I'll upload more close ups later on. I'd have more, but I'm off doing summer-ish things and don't have access to my bricks and such. Enjoy!

Welcome to Eurobricks! That's a great MOC you made.

I like how you did the chimneys and the roofs, and how you made use of the new PotC windows.

I also like the story of a secret entrance to the city. Well done, and worth a blog :pir-classic:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Thanks guys!

And thanks a ton Admiral for the Blog. You've all inspired me to build more in the pirate theme. So expect more creations from me in the future! :pir-classic:

Woooow...

First, congratulations on SNOT! :pir-classic: It makes your model look exactly like it should look!

What I like the most is the roof of the white building. It's fantastic - every single detail is beautiful, not only the shape, but also crooked roof tiles! The DkTan wet sand by the water is also a very good idea.

The next fine thing is that you put some objects on the ground.

Awesome!

I really like this Moc, it would be good to see an whole island port like this.