Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

BrickArms Tommy Gun Prototype: Teaser for Brickfair!

Will Chapman recently shared this neat new prototype that will showcased at Brickfair next month, so I thought I'd pass on the fun news to everyone here: the BrickArms Tommy Gun!

5867571787_2c16be94da_z.jpg

The design features a removable ammo drum, similar to what is included with the BrickArms PPSh.

The accessory is still in the prototype phase but will be available at Brickfair included with a convention-exclusive figure which will be unveiled later this month.

Cool picture man, I do like it, perhaps on my desktop background. Sweet and awesome creation.

Excellent-looking Tommy Gun! A very well-detailed custom piece for such a small part and a really good weapon piece to have especially for mafia/gang-related MOCs. Thanks for sharing this enigma!

It is great! I absolutely want to have it :wub: !

sadly, I live in Europe :cry_sad: .

I hope this will be sold, not just be a rare and hard-to-get prototype.

Excellent prototype! This is a great teaser! And, it will be a timely release to equip this Tommy Gun for the mafia gangster below. :devil:

47.jpg

Excellent prototype! This is a great teaser! And, it will be a timely release to equip this Tommy Gun for the mafia gangster below. :devil:

I was just thinking along those lines... :thumbup:

Looks exciting, once again BA is bringing out another excellent product. :sweet:

CF

it will be a timely release to equip this Tommy Gun for the mafia gangster below. :devil:

Yep, Will has planned for quite some time to produce a classic Tommy Gun, but once he saw how great that new Collector Fig looked, he knew he had to create one to go with him!

Sweet, now all we need is a BA cigar to complete the gangster! :tongue:

Sweet, now all we need is a BA cigar to complete the gangster! :tongue:

You know, Will could do something with the shotgun shell proto and make it into a cigar.

-Omi

Once again Bick Arms shows why they are the place to get your firearms. :wink:

Very nice addition to the catalog. :classic:

Just a quick update about this accessory: it will be included with the Southside Gangster figure I'll be bringing to Brickfair 2011!:

5937990747_5cfbe3a2c4.jpg

Also included with the figure: the new BrickArms SABR ("Shotgun for Assault, Breaching, and Riot control"):

5937988863_658809dd18.jpg

This is an exclusive for Brickfair 2011, but if you know someone who's attending, you can always ask them to pick one up for you! Both the Tommy Gun and SABR are also slated for mass production, so you will be able to obtain them from all BrickArms resellers at some point in the future. Still, Will loves giving builders the chance to test designs early and give him the feedback that's helped make BrickArms synonymous with quality custom accessories.

Does that printed knife come with the fig? if so, than I may just have to get him- that looks amasing!

You know, this figure could just as easily be an FBI agent of the same era.

He coudl be an "Untouchable". :laugh:

Either way, got to love the figure.