legodac

Tiger Tank

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I am indeed pleased with how this model turned out,since it was my first attempt at making a WWII machine.

ZZZa-Tiger1037-1.jpg

ZZZa-Tiger1045.jpg

I have seen other Lego modelers view of a Tiger tank,they always left me breathless, however, they were a little to good, as if tosay, where is the Lego?

ZZZa-Tiger1049.jpg

ZZZa-Tiger1054.jpg

I think I pulled off a Tiger in Lego quite nicely,what do you think eh?

ZZZa-Tiger1065.jpg

The rear of the tank is what I am most proud, thedetail was a challenge.

ZZZa-Tiger1035-1.jpg

The figures I chose carefully as well, I think thefaces do the model justice.

ZZbTiger1025-1.jpg

Perhaps a diorama would be in order next, or evenbetter, a diorama of tanks we all have built

ZZZa-Tiger1019.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Really nice. I like that you've kept LEGO proportions while making it easily recognisable as a Tiger. Great job!

Cheers

Rog

Yes, a very nice tiger.....though yellow wheels ? :smug: (if it was a Sherman, I'd say Oddball was in command - Kelly's Heroes) :rofl:

Brick On 'legodac' ! :grin:

Yes, a very nice tiger.....though yellow wheels ? default_smug.gif (if it was a Sherman, I'd say Oddball was in command - Kelly's Heroes) default_rofl.gif

default_laugh_new.gif

I do agree about the wheels though. I know grey wheels are hard to come by now-a-days, but if you could find them it would make this otherwise fantastic MOC even better!

Yes, a very nice tiger.....though yellow wheels ? :smug: (if it was a Sherman, I'd say Oddball was in command - Kelly's Heroes) :rofl:

Brick On 'legodac' ! :grin:

Don't forget Oddball did make that trade at the end of the movie for a Tiger Tank so maybe this is Oddball's Tiger Tank :tongue: Just an idea. Nice tank by the way :thumbup:

May I ask what the two heads on the front are for?? Are they poking out of holes???