Sign in to follow this  
natelite

Exoforce stickers

umm, i saw the news on the exo-force website about new club stickers so i decided to check it out. to my surprise i saw new minifigs. the new torsos looked awesome! i hope that means exo-force lives to second season and those are the new minifig designs. they look absolutely fabulous. dark blue, dark red and dark green. the torso prints are great. if they are stickers/decals it would be even better! i like to apply the different patterns on the same color torso so the entire team looks more like a team.

anyway, go check it out. hope to see new mechas soon to confirm that there is a second season!

It's been confirmed a LONG time ago that there will be Exo Force in 2007.

Anyway,those new minifig designs look great!Hikaru looks cool in Metru blue,and Takeshi looks cool too.Let's hope that Genki will look even better! (unless there will be a new soldier)

(I wonder if Ha-Ya-To will also have the new Metru blue uniform like the new Hikaru?)

EDIT:

I took some screen-caps of the new figs,so that people can see them without going to lego.com and looking for them.

Hikaru 2007

Takeshi 2007

Ryo 2007

Wowza. Those look groovy. But I'm sad, my favourite guy isn't there. They're not doing away with Ha-Ya-To, are they? 8-|

Still, darker colours look great. Let's hope we see some awesome machines to go with them.

If those are just the figs, then I can't wait to see some new mechs. Having them in those colours would look great. Let's hope the models are really polished this time around, just as good looking as these funky new figs.

i just hope for better robot minifig this time. one that allow us to swap the heads around. and maybe one that can sit instead of being positioned precariously.

the color progression kinda reminds me of KK2. the knights also went from light blue, red, green to dark blue, dark green, dark red and dark tan. my guess? hayato will be in dark tan. :-P

same here, can't wait to see the new mechs!

The Lego Magazine Chief Editor and Bionicle books and comics writer Greg Farshtey, who also works on Exo Force, has put official word on this:

Perhaps they are ceremonial uniforms for a possible victory achieved at the end of this year.

The only explanation for this at this point is yet another set, which will probably come out at the same time of BWVWL. Luckily it won't be expensive. I mean, it's a ceremonial, what can you except other than some minifigs and a small building?

I like the suits, they're an easy way to get completely dark blue, red and green minifigs (except the heads and hands) if you brasso the torsos. The torso designs are very nice, Hikaru's could (could) work for a fantasy castle minifig. There's just two things that I find wierd....why would Ryo dress in dark green, and where's Hayato?

I wonder if Ha-Ya-To will also have the new Metru blue uniform like the new Hikaru

There's no such thing like "Metru blue", man. Dark blue it is called. ;-)

Shakar

well, simple explanation would be hayato didn't get any because he was a cowardly chicken who stayed behind to guard the "gate" while the others went and battle the robots in their own turf.

well, i think hikaru will get a new dark blue mech, takeshi a new dark red mech and ryo a dark green. hence those colors. hayato like we know is a coward and he already get the white lightning so no change to his current white uniform. :-P

that's all speculation so who knows? *wacko* until the 2007 pictures leak out in september i guess...

Well the new uniforms sure look cool. Hopefully we'll find out what set they'll be released in soon.

I remember that in the Exo-Force press release it said that there would be 14 sets released this year, and so far we only know of 13 ;-)

did they say 14 sets this year? does that include the promotional sets or not? i was thinking...3 promotional sets plus the 13 we know = 16. but 2 sets were special edition, so maybe not included in the earlier press release? so that's 14 sets. but then the promotional sets were not sold at all. so... :-/ :-| maybe i think too much. :-P

anyway, since i like to dress my EF mfs in matching helmets, i'm glad i ebayed 8877. just gotta slap on some trans-black or the trans-color visors which match their hair color, ie trans-light blue and trans-green and.... :-P crap... there is no trans-purple visor. *sing* ARGH!

Expanding on my idea that there is still one more Exo-Force set to come out this year (which will include the figures above), have a look at the set numbers:

Notice one missing? :-P

Expanding on my idea that there is still one more Exo-Force set to come out this year (which will include the figures above), have a look at the set numbers:

Notice one missing? :-P

dunno what you mean...

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?query=7710

that's a train set if you were implying the missing set is 7710... :-|