def

The Coming Darkness - Confirmation/Discussion

Another quality day of claim and counter-claim, all tied in with the crads and investigations. I am really enjoying this game :classic:

I like the name Ram Strut. I have no idea why it's those particular words apart from you wanted to use the R and the S from my name (like you have done with the other character/player names) and also they are short, aggressive-sounding words suitable for a troll character.

I know mine; Fuckwit would've been too rude! :grin:

Oh no, not at all. At first it was Fluckwack, then I decided to stick with the rhyming scheme. I think the general scheme for names here was, "As stupid as possible."

I'm glad you're enjoying them, but they feel pretty rushed to me. This game has four beginnings and endings in a single week, so I'm not spending nearly the time on them that I spent on my last game.

I hope this doesn't insult you, but they look good, not rushed at all, comparable to other games I've played.

Great day Def, I have some sort of smug felling now

And it is infuriating.

Oh no, not at all. At first it was Fluckwack, then I decided to stick with the rhyming scheme. I think the general scheme for names here was, "As stupid as possible."

Stupid but fun. If think your style of game is going to take off. I for one love it.

Another excellent day def, but you ended it a minute early :tongue: !

I assumed that my name just came from the first and last letters of my name.

And the lesson is, don't slack of the village idoit

And the second lesson is:

Make posts that make sense. I have no idea what you just said. :wacko:

I assumed that my name just came from the first and last letters of my name.

The connection I picked up was between the first and last names of your character, Mug and Kupp, like 'mug' and 'cup', both forms of drinkware. My best guess is that def had already given someone the 'Kupp' surname, gave it to you because of the 'K' in your screen name, and then gave you the first name 'Mugg' because of the 'M' and the above-mentioned connection.

And the second lesson is:

Make posts that make sense. I have no idea what you just said. :wacko:

And the third lesson is: Get rid of that smugness, because just because you were right doesn't mean you're suddenly loved by the other players.

The connection I picked up was between the first and last names of your character, Mug and Kupp, like 'mug' and 'cup', both forms of drinkware. My best guess is that def had already given someone the 'Kupp' surname, gave it to you because of the 'K' in your screen name, and then gave you the first name 'Mugg' because of the 'M' and the above-mentioned connection.

Wow I never noticed that, but it certainly makes sense.

Wow I never noticed that, but it certainly makes sense.

I assumed DEF named you after his favorite Transformer:

240px-Kup.jpg

I assumed DEF named you after his favorite Transformer:

[snip]

Could be both. Like I said in my explanation, the 'Kupp' could've been another player's surname already. I'm not a Transformers fan, though, so I wouldn't have known that.

Read your post out loud, then tell me if it makes any sense?

Is english your second language?

JMB, this is your last warning about posting about the game day here. Talking about photos, names, etc. has no effect on the game, but you should not comment on the activities of the day. Got it? Don't let it happen again.

@MacK

The Japanese word for 'mug' is magukappu (mug-cup), so essentially your name is Mug :wink:

JMB, this is your last warning about posting about the game day here. Talking about photos, names, etc. has no effect on the game, but you should not comment on the activities of the day. Got it? Don't let it happen again.

@MacK

The Japanese word for 'mug' is magukappu (mug-cup), so essentially your name is Mug :wink:

Sorry almighty being

Sorry almighty being

:facepalm:

Three more days... three more days...

Well if everyone had listened to me, he would have gotten voted off today. Dark one or not.

I can put up with it in exchange for a better shot at victory.

No more game talk, no discussion of who's good and who's bad...

Sorry almighty being

I am requesting that you stop giving the game host a hard time. I am strongly suggesting you do so. :sweet: Thanks.

Def is it possible to add the list of characters and players to the first post in the day topic. Now I have to go back to the first post of Day 1 to see who is married and stuff like that.

Def is it possible to add the list of characters and players to the first post in the day topic. Now I have to go back to the first post of Day 1 to see who is married and stuff like that.

I second this. It also doesn't help when people don't have their playing name somewhere in their signature. While going back to day one has been ok I think first post would be better. That is if you can fit the pictures all in one post. :classic:

I second this. It also doesn't help when people don't have their playing name somewhere in their signature. While going back to day one has been ok I think first post would be better. That is if you can fit the pictures all in one post. :classic:

:laugh: Oooops :blush:

Another exciting day! I really hope there are no problems with my reasoning...

can`t wait for the conclusion today

:classic:

Another exciting day! I really hope there are no problems with my reasoning...

can`t wait for the conclusion today

:classic:

Glad you're excited, but I have to eat! Give me an hour or so :wink: