def

The Coming Darkness - Confirmation/Discussion

Brilliant we killed scum. Sorry Camanikin you where behaving scum like

Remember, no gameplay here :wink:

"I had fun!" is okay, while "You were acting scummy!" isn't.

Glad folks are enjoying it so far :sweet:

And Brickdoctor you're just impatient. :tongue:

I don't think I'm the only one. :look:

Is the next day up yet? Am I dead? When will the next day be up? Am I dead? Am I dead?

The first day was below average for me I have to say, but hopefully one day I will look back at my own demise and laugh :laugh: Great game so far, def, and good luck to everyone!

That was a great first day, the investigation/witness thing gave people more to go on than usual in Mafia games.

I thought I wouldn't like it as much since you can't conspire together via PM's, but the witness cards really help with that, and thank god for investigation cards. I really like this format so far.

I am really glad we have the witness cards, at the beggining I assumed they would be confusing and get us nowhere, great job with the first day Def.

Well that was a fun first day, the cards worked out well. They didn't make it too easy, since they require a lot of cooperation and trust, but overall it a lot of fun. I can't wait for Day 2 to begin :classic: .

I am really glad we have the witness cards, at the beggining I assumed they would be confusing and get us nowhere, great job with the first day Def.

Agreed. Usually unless someone slips up the first Day is a bunch of speculation, guessing, and a not very certain decision as to whether or no to lynch.

Though I must say that knowing all the abilities in the game on the first Day (that is, if Witness, Investigation, and Kill really are the only three) takes away a little of the excitement.

Agreed. Usually unless someone slips up the first Day is a bunch of speculation, guessing, and a not very certain decision as to whether or no to lynch.

Though I must say that knowing all the abilities in the game on the first Day (that is, if Witness, Investigation, and Kill really are the only three) takes away a little of the excitement.

But with that said, def did say this game was only going to last a week. I like this style, it forces the game to go fast.

But with that said, def did say this game was only going to last a week. I like this style, it forces the game to go fast.

Agreed. These are probably the simplest abilities. Edited by Brickdoctor

Just a few more minutes. Frustrating, I have it all written and ready, and I want to go eat breakfast, but I need to keep day two on schedule :smug:

Just a few more minutes. Frustrating, I have it all written and ready, and I want to go eat breakfast, but I need to keep day two on schedule :smug:

Thank you for risking starvation for us def. :grin: Hopefully I'll be around to thank you.

Hm. Cool ending, can't wait for day three now.l

Hm. Cool ending,

Agreed! The endings have been great so far. Mostly because we get to know what we killed right away, but also because I get to beat people up with a banana. :devil_laugh: (which I'm sure veterans of Isla Paradisa can appreciate more)

Agreed! The endings have been great so far. Mostly because we get to know what we killed right away, but also because I get to beat people up with a banana. :devil_laugh: (which I'm sure veterans of Isla Paradisa can appreciate more)

I'm glad you're enjoying them, but they feel pretty rushed to me. This game has four beginnings and endings in a single week, so I'm not spending nearly the time on them that I spent on my last game.

Anyway, the question for you, Brickdoctor, is: Which came first, the banana or the name Bananakin? :innocent:

Anyway, the question for you, Brickdoctor, is: Which came first, the banana or the name Bananakin? :innocent:

Well, I could give you some sort of logical or philosophical answer, but I know that if I was you, this would have come up while I was naming characters, trying to find some silly word that started with a 'B' that I could attach to the name 'Anakin'. The answer depends on whether the banana you refer to in your post is the LEGO banana I'm holding or a real banana fruit. Because I think that I would've come up with the name first and then added the LEGO banana, but if your post refers to a real banana fruit, that must've come first, because if it didn't exist, the word 'banana' would not exist, therefore you wouldn't have used the word 'banana' in my name, therefore you wouldn't have given me a LEGO banana. However, though you could have drawn inspiration for the name from a LEGO banana, the existence of the LEGO banana is entirely dependent on the existence of the real banana fruit, because if bananas didn't exist TLG wouldn't make banana LEGO pieces. So the answer I come to is that the either the name or the LEGO banana could have come first, but ultimately between the name and the banana, it's the banana, because the real banana fruit must have been first.

Very good :thumbup:

Your homework now until day three starts is to explain the other 18 players' names :sweet:

Your homework now until day three starts is to explain the other 18 players' names :sweet:

What's in it for me? (something along the lines of instant victory for myself in this game, more tags than Shadows, and the role of Invincible Jack-of-all-Trades for any other games I sign up for in the future might convince me)

I can explain mine.

Craig. It's always Craig. :tongue:

I can explain mine.

Craig. It's always Craig. :tongue:

:hmpf: Your explanation is incomplete. You didn't explain your last name. I'd think 'Otoko', which I believe translates to 'man', draws from the 'boy' in your name, and it's in Japanese because def lives in Japan.

:hmpf: Your explanation is incomplete. You didn't explain your last name. I'd think 'Otoko', which I believe translates to 'man', draws from the 'boy' in your name, and it's in Japanese because def lives in Japan.

pin pon!

That's pretty awesome, thanks for the extra information. :thumbup:

Craig Man, for the win!

Congrats once again fellow Townies! :thumbup:

I'd just like to apologise for my considerable absence during Day 2. I was unexpectedly busy and didn't get much chance to read over all that was said and then contribute. I shall be present more throughout Day 3.

It wouldn't have made any difference, but I would have changed my vote to lynch Donut in the end, honestly. :tongue: