Sign in to follow this  
exxtrooper

Matorans of Mahri Nui

5084109766_57984bee5b.jpg

Made several months ago, though never got the chance to take a decent picture before now. Based on the look of the Matorans who once lived in the other water city of Mahri Nui. I really liked the Mahri Nui Matorans, I consider them the best looking matorans of the Bionicle universe, though that's just an opinion.

5699551469_fb6314278f.jpg

Thanks you fro your time, feedback appreciated!

Very nice and good looking, Exxtrooper. I saw them on Flickr a few months ago.

Oh, and of your Matoran is Makuta-infected. The other three should watch out! :tongue:

Necroing a thread again, but these are lush. Love the use of Toa Mata leg pieces as the arms, works well with the style Mahritoran have going.

That is his own creation. As far as I know, that head in silver only appeared as the head of Spinak (the dog in the 2007 Maxilos and Spinak set).

Edited by DraikNova

That is his own creation. As far as I know, that head in silver only appeared as the head of Spinak (the dog in the 2007 Maxilos and Spinak set).

Oh thanks! :classic:

Now that I know, you did an amazing job with it! The barraki line was my favorite line from bionicle. Keep up the great work! :wink::thumbup:

It's his own creation, but its structure and desing are heavily based in that of Nocturn, a titan set released along with the Barraki line.

I'm not much have a fan of the 2007 Matorans but those are really good and easy, like that you used the Mata arm and legs and that it's good to use those part for something like this because people like me find those parts useless.