Sign in to follow this  
Lobo723

My Emerald Night Gold line Mis Printed

Why me my first Train And it had to be Defective Called Lego And They Are Sending a replacement But Now I Have To Wait :( anyone Else had This Problem?

EN.jpg

Why me my first Train And it had to be Defective Called Lego And They Are Sending a replacement But Now I Have To Wait :( anyone Else had This Problem?

Hi Lobo723,

shit happens. Never came down on me (LEGO wise) but ...

This as a very unique thing which very rarely happens - you're lucky! Put the misprinted piece into a nice transparent box. Chances are it won't come across again.

Regards,

Thorsten

I can only agree and tell you to keep it in a safe plastic wrapped place or box.

lego has a very good customer service regarding defective bricks (at least for my experiene)!

and your "defective" brick is likely going to become a "rare" very expensive brick sooner or later!

have a nice train lego day

mrBlue

What was the defect? Are you saying it's the lines don't match up?

yea the gold lines go on the sides this one has just 1 and almost in the center

That is very unlucky. I remember once I got a set, there was no stickers in the box and when I went back to get another one, they were all gone... and I still want the set, but the prices have gone way to high. :cry_sad:

To echo what Mr Blue said - Lego customer service has always been excellent when I've had problems, though they can be really very chatty and interested in what you're doing if it's Pick a Brick stuff you're trying to sort out - no bad thing!

Easiest thing for you to do will be to look up the part number (I don't have the instructions to hand but I'm sure the Emerald Night instructions will have a parts inventory at the back) and then have that handy when you call them, it'll make the call a lot easier - though if you end up having to describe the brick they'll definitely still be able to help you out. Usually only takes about a week from calling them for stuff to arrive too!

When I encounter a broken or missing piece in a new set I just bought I go to the following web-address

LEGO Customer Service

Select the set, select the part(s)

describe the problem

and a few days later the replacement part(s) is on the doormat.

I am fascinated by your lack of commas and periods combined with random capitalizations. Honestly, that's a fascinating typing quirk.

Edited by Pingles

I am fascinated by your lack of commas and periods combined with random capitalizations. Honestly, that's a fascinating typing quirk.

maybe he is just shocked by what happened!

once I had a problem with a wrong brick and I used the link suggested by Pet-Lego few posts up here... in less than a week I got the right part in my hands!

what really impressed me by the lego customer service is that once I asked why a brick in pab was no more available online and if by chance they knew if some were still available in the warehouse... after asking my address, a nice voice said that they would have sent me some for free!!! a week or so and eight bricks were in my hands!

have a nice train lego day

mrBlue

Edited by mrblue

:laugh:

LEGO customer service is pretty good though from own experience so they should sort it out :)

On the note of customer service, I've always found that it is quicker to phone toll free rather than using the website.

I always phone Lego Shop @ Home, the number is1-800-835-4386. The numbers may very depending on which Country you live in. Being in Canada, I am always talking to someone in the States.

They are always helpful in almost every way, not just ordering Lego.

I'd be interested to hear how fast they resolve this. Just as kinda an average-Joe case.

Went to the mail box today & Nothing Yet :( Ill post when i get it.

Checked the mail And This is what was in the mailbox.

part1.jpg

And finally can complete my EN with this

part2.jpg

So it was fast in my opinion Thanks! Lego