Quarryman

Belville Mafia: confirmation/discussion

:cry_sad: Mom, Dad, my cousin's picking on me and making jokes and stalking! :devil:

Your face is a stalking! :tongue:

Are we all German? *oh2* I thought I might be Polish or something.

I think the mailman was Indian. :look:

(and the name "de Belle-ville" is just because you are part of a family of pretentious megablocks. So that's settled then.)

That's what I thought. Glad that's settled. :grin:

(and the name "de Belle-ville" is just because you are part of a family of pretentious megablocks. So that's settled then.)

We are what we are. :laugh:

Right here honey. :wub:

Oh, good! It's so easy to lose track of people during these family reunions. :wink:

He had a surgery.

You know, surgery doesn't change your nationality :tongue: .

I think you should remember that this is the confirmation and discussion thread, and you shouldn't be playing the game here.

Nobody likes a tattle-tale, honey. :tongue:

Ha ha. Suck it, bitch.

You know, surgery doesn't change your nationality :tongue: .

I think you should remember that this is the confirmation and discussion thread, and you shouldn't be playing the game here.

And I think you should remember that mini-modding will get you sent to the chamber again. Yes, again. We know you've been banned before, so please remember to watch yourself. Got it? :grin:

Good luck to all of the players!

This should be a very interesting, not to mention bloody game :devil: .

Daddy's home! Well, Daniel that is, not you Pops.

Hooray! Life of luxury, debauchery and adultery fidelity, here I come! :drool: Fuchsia de Belle-ville is open for business! :grin:

Fidelity, what!? That's no fun. Although, you can make anything fun. Rawr!

With so many experienced players, this looks to be a great game. Have fun everyone! :sweet:

If there was no scum (and this isn't WHM), why would we playing? :hmpf:

Ever heard of Witch Hunt Mafia? It's one of Hinck's most favorite games :grin: !

Good luck everybody, hope you're all in for an exciting game!

This game is looking sufficiently creepy so far. Good luck to you all! I won't be taking sides. May the best team, good or evil, win :devil_laugh:

Good luck to all the players! :classic: I'll be following this intently from the sidelines.

Go Tammo de Belle-ville! :sweet:

Good luck to all who are playing. Quarryman thanks for considering me to be a reserve. I hope you won't be needing any of us.

Hello my lovelies! Dragana here, the most gorgeous woman any man could ever dream to have. Isn't that right Henry? Look at my delightful golden hair. I spend several hours every morning to get it looking this stunning. :sweet:

Henry reporting for duty! Where's my lovely wife Dragana? Get over here and do the dishes.

I'll rub your big round dishes dry any day my dear one, I love you so much! :wub:

I'll rub your big round dishes dry any day my dear one, I love you so much! :wub:

I love you too! :wub: Let's go repeatedly make babies. :grin:

you are part of a family of pretentious megablocks.

Irena Spalkowa, sister of that hideously deformed and chocolate pie faced Henry, checking in!

Ever heard of Witch Hunt Mafia? It's one of Hinck's most favorite games :grin: !

He was the only witch in the whole thing...

Irena Spalkowa, sister of that hideously deformed and chocolate pie faced Henry, checking in!

Isn't he truly, my dear. You are so lucky to have me. *flashes a toothpaste smile*

And just look at our two beautiful children. They will have glorious careers in modeling and pageant contests.

Here I am, Amy Spalkowa! Sorry I'm a tad late, I was busy being bright and likable. :tongue:

Here I am, Amy Spalkowa! Sorry I'm a tad late, I was busy being bright and likable. :tongue:

Ah, have no fear, this is well within my expected 24 hours to get all confirmations in. :classic:

So, now that all confirmations are in I expect to post Day 1 tonight, at about 00:00 CEST. I'll be using the same system of varying start times that Hinckley used for The Forest (so Day 1 at 00:00 CEST, Day 2 at 08:00, Day 3 at 16:00, and then the cycle repeats) to make it more fair for everyone.

Shame to see I didn't get in, but as I said in the introduction, I can hardly moan for not being picked; I was in the last several games! :tongue:

Good luck to all players! :wink:

Go Tammo de Belle-ville! :sweet:

Thanks, Doc! I'll do my best. :wink:

Do I know you from somewhere? You don't have any psychological weapons hidden in that dress of yours, do you?

Do I know you from somewhere? You don't have any psychological weapons hidden in that dress of yours, do you?

*oh2* She's a communist spy! It's our capitalists' duty to kill her immediately!

So, now that all confirmations are in I expect to post Day 1 tonight, at about 00:00 CEST. I'll be using the same system of varying start times that Hinckley used for The Forest (so Day 1 at 00:00 CEST, Day 2 at 08:00, Day 3 at 16:00, and then the cycle repeats) to make it more fair for everyone.

And obviously that didn't happen..

Well, the pictures are ready, just need the writeup to be finalized, but unfortunately it's getting a bit too late for that now, so it will be up tomorrow morning instead. Sorry. :blush:

Feel free to write nonsense here while you wait, it's very entertaining. :laugh: