Sign in to follow this  
Maks

Ford E-350 Camper

Hi everyone!

5904339109_f094ac7b88_z.jpg

After several months of work I've build a model of camper based on the Ford E-350. I hope you'll like it.

5904340425_e2e7c09464_b.jpg

Simple scene,I'm not very good at creating them.

Thumbnails:

dsc03671.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc03672.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc03673.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc03675.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc03676.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc03677.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc03678.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc03679.jpg_thumb.jpg

Greetings!

Great work Maks, that looks really beautiful and pretty sturdy. :thumbup: Some nice SNOT techniques you've got there and a great piece choice. The front part of the camper is one of the things that caught my attention the most - it looks very realistic, especially when you looks at it from an angle.

Very nicely done. When you look at the thumbnail shots of the front end, you can't tell it isn't the real thing!

Totally AWESOME 'Maks' even though some of the connections might not be stable....it's still AWESOME with it's realism and detail. :excited:

Planning any more like this....oh, I might have to make a similar one for my town, New Mannum.

a 350 could join the Ranger in the front lot of my Ford Dealer. :wink:

Brick On 'Maks' ! :grin:

I agree with lightningtiger, this is really awesome. :sweet:

There's only one thing that bugs me : the side door.

On all the campers I know, it is located on the right side. :laugh: Almost nothing...

There's only one thing that bugs me : the side door.

On all the campers I know, it is located on the right side. :laugh: Almost nothing...

I'm not an expert of campers, but after seeing in google, I see that most models are the right side door. But there are exceptions:

motorhome3.jpg

Thank you for comments! It's very nice.

Excellent camper design Maks! It's the first time I've seen a brickbuilt Ford E-350 one and you've really made a fantastic rendition of this camper. I see lots of clever techniques incorporated in this build and even the small minor details are beautifully-done. Great job! :thumbup:

Great camper 'Maks'. You nailed the Ford look. I love the slide out, it beats the heck outa the Lego Camper! As for the door on the left vs. right, I'd say would have to do with what side the driver sits. You don't want your family exiting into traffic when pulled over on the shoulder. Awesome job default_classic.gif

Great job on the camper. Looks like the real thing. I used to drive a Ford E-350 cube van for work, not as nice as your camper. :classic:

I'm not an expert of campers, but after seeing in google, I see that most models are the right side door. But there are exceptions:

motorhome3.jpg

Thank you for comments! It's very nice.

That particular example is a right-hand-drive version, so the door is on the correct side to get to the pavement. Not sure where that one is from though- I don't recognise the type of license plate- maybe Australia or New Zealand?

Love the Lego Ford camper. It is very well modelled- and even though we don't have the 'real thing' here in Britain (the E350 is far too large and also very dated in design), it is instantly recognisable for a Ford. Nicely built! :thumbup:

Wow, that's amazing! I lose the accuracy and detail you've put into the model. Way to go.