Sign in to follow this  
Legostein

Racing Emergency Ambulance

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello everybody!

Today I'd like to share my tribute to the Racer series "Tiny Turbos" with you. :classic:

This relative new series comes with dozens of small racing machines to us today. They're racing like the devil! :wink: And when you race like the devil, you will see a lot of crashes, too. Therefore there exist tow trucks to transport the crashed cars back to the garage. A police car then later will join to bring you the ticket for racing too fast. :wink:

But what if the driver was injured during racing? We have police cars, service vehicles, but no ambulance! *oh2*

Until now. :classic: The small ambulance car was designed a while back. It features the typical racer wheels, a lot of lights and red crosses. It is also not symmetrical meaning it has different sides as you will see. :classic:

racers-ambulance-1.jpg

racers-ambulance-3.jpg

racers-ambulance-5.jpg

racers-ambulance-7.jpg

That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed the small trip into the Racers line. :classic:

See you around,

~ Christopher

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nicely done Chris! Good to see a Racers MOC. I'm sure there'd be much need for an ambulance, given the likely fate of many Racers sets in the hands (or on the carpets) of typical kids! :snicker:

The weathered-looking pieces on the side presumably come from an earlier Town ambulance set?

'Legostein' a huge :thumbup: on this one, looks like a Lego-ised Hot Wheels ambulance - SWEET !:excited:

Brick On 'Legostein' ! :grin:

Hello,

and thank you for the praises! :classic:

The weathered-looking pieces on the side presumably come from an earlier Town ambulance set?

Well actually I orderd a dozen of them from different sellers on BrickLink to hopefully receive less yellow ones than those I had. The one shown here are the two best out of a dozen rare and expensive printed panels. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Chris

Nicely done, Legostein! :classic: I love how this looks like it could fit in with Tiny Turbos and is classically LEGO looking at the same time.

Great work Legostein! I especially admire how the window panes are used as back doors for the ambulance. The old school medical cross panels are a nice, classic touch to the vehicle. This definitely reminds me of the Hot Wheels I used to collect when I was five. Neat! :thumbup:

Classic, and instructions as well, I love it way better then Lego's own. 5 stars, you are a master builder.

Thanks for sharing eh. default_classic.gif

Hello again!

Thank you for the nice comments! :sweet:

You are all right, it is indeed very old-school building / "classic"-styled. It also uses 2x2 slopes for the windscreen as for the old classic-styled cars. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I simply love this Tiny Turbos-scaled Ambulance, the detailing and color scheme are lovely and pretty spot-on. With this new-found building style/scale of yours I'm excited to see what you can come up with next Chris. :sweet:

I'm excited to see what you can come up with next Chris. :sweet:

Yes, maybe you're right, and it's worth doing some more additions to the line. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Chris