Server's back up now for people with updated Minecraft. :classic:

is there a new ip for the server? because it still says can't resolve hostname for me and i have 1.0.0

is there a new ip for the server? because it still says can't resolve hostname for me and i have 1.0.0

Same ip as before.

Me and Scouts just finished killing the Dragon! Forget Skyrim!!!!

Oh great, now you've ended the game. :tongue:

And yeah, it's the same IP as before. You may continually get an "invalid server key" error message trying to connect, even with the right IP. This is a new bug, unfortunately.

The joy of new-released games :sweet: !

If only EB had a like button... :laugh:

The joy of new-released games :sweet: !

:tongue:

Well, the bug is now fixed. Connecting should work now. No, it isn't.

Apparently the game will have regular weekly or so updates, though I hope these are automatic and don't require the server to be updated too often.

Edited by Delta 38

default_tong.gif

Well, the bug is now fixed. Connecting should work now. No, it isn't.

Apparently the game will have regular weekly or so updates, though I hope these are automatic and don't require the server to be updated too often.

From what I heard, it seems like they'll do it in a fashion similar to the pre-releases.

From what I heard, it seems like they'll do it in a fashion similar to the pre-releases.

Yes, but will they be updated automatically for servers? That's what I'd like to know.

It'll be hell for mod-users, too. :laugh:

And speaking of updating, I think the server's simply not updated, which is why we're still getting the server key error.

The server is running but only the default server software at the moment. The error is intermittent, but keep hammering the connect button, it does work. Don't forget you can send me your creations in schematic format from your single player games for me to add to the map.

Hello Eurobricks community!

I wanted to tell that I started making video's about Minecraft. Main line will be survival mode episodes, similar to Coe's Quest (also on Youtube). But also video's that are more show and tell, like tutorials how to work with redstone which I uploaded yesterday. I even made a mix of some default sounds that I found within Minecraft's folders, this to make a small intro tune. I can't say you must watch, I just offering the video's incase you are interrested!

Crawling's Adventures - Episode 00001: Starting a new game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8CuPTFjE_A

Crawling's Adventures - Show and Tell - Simple Redstone Functions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHw-ZqAdG-s

There is a third video, but the mic is to soft and the Minecraft sounds to loud. Veel free to look it up though!

I hope everyone here has some use for my video's and I hope some people will stick for the next episodes! :tongue:

Today in Minecraft I got some Mooshrooms to my base... which was 2000 blocks away. Took me an hour to get them to my base. I had 5 when I started, was left with two. :laugh:

Official Minecraft LEGO? I've been reading about this on the internet and the articles sound legitimate enough, but who knows? If this is real and LEGO do release sets based on Minecraft...that would just be awesome.

Anyhow, here's the link to anyone who's interested: http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/121/1213958p1.html

EDIT: Hmm reading the articles again, it looks like maybe whoever wrote the articles misunderstands the concept of LEGO Cuusoo and took one of the comments on the Minecraft Cuusoo page out of context...hopefully not but that seems likely :sceptic:

Edited by Rocketbilly

Official Minecraft LEGO? I've been reading about this on the internet and the articles sound legitimate enough, but who knows? If this is real and LEGO do release sets based on Minecraft...that would just be awesome.

Anyhow, here's the link to anyone who's interested: http://uk.pc.ign.com.../1213958p1.html

EDIT: Hmm reading the articles again, it looks like maybe whoever wrote the articles misunderstands the concept of LEGO Cuusoo and took one of the comments on the Minecraft Cuusoo page out of context...hopefully not but that seems likely default_sceptic.gif

Again, I posted that already default_laugh_new.gif

Not really news, but...

Meanwhile, in sane-land, the LEGO thing is going to be frickin' awesome :D

Via Notch's Twitter.

I'm not really researching this much, but this statement seems to be enough evidence that Minecraft sets are confirmed.

I just hope they do it the right way, though. Stuff like inventory packs, small bits of land and the like.

I saw some cool merchandise a while back of Minecraft fridge magnets which come in various different blocks that you can create small models with. That would be great.

I hope someone here can help me. I bought mc but after I login and it's done loading I get a black screen. The same with the in-browser version. I tried to reinstal and update java, update my driver and remove the bin file and downloading it agian. Nothing worked:(. I hope someone knows a solution. ( I have a windows xp and ATI radeon 3400 hd)

Edited by Blackknight112

I hope someone here can help me. I bought mc but after I login and it's done loading I get a black screen. The same with the in-browser version. I tried to reinstal and update java, update my driver and remove the bin file and downloading it agian. Nothing worked:(. I hope someone knows a solution. ( I have a windows xp and ATI radeon 3400 hd)

Try going to options on the login screen and forcing update. If that doesn't work maybe try to find help on the mc forums.

Try going to options on the login screen and forcing update. If that doesn't work maybe try to find help on the mc forums.

I tried it, but nothing seems to work:(

I tried it, but nothing seems to work:(

Unfortunately, I can't help, though I've heard it's a common problem.

Yay, new map is up! :classic: There's a village close to the spawn, which is interesting...

Is this the island map, or just a new one? I won't start building until I know where I am.