Sign in to follow this  
ptLeskinen

Icehockey champs 2011

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello all,

me and my son took part in small TLG event in Finland. Currently open (july 2011) in Ideapark shopping center in Lempäälä, Tampere.

Our creation was inspired by Finnish team winning icehockey championship in May 2011.

New try with smaller pictures:

icehockey_small_center2.jpg

icehockey_small_from_goal.jpg

icehockey_small_from_air.jpg

icehockey_small_from_swede.jpg

icehockey_small_ideapark.jpg

Check the big pictures from our gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=476476

No fancy technics but a great moment in time :)

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Hello, ptLeskinen, and welcome to Eurobricks!

This looks a great MOC, but I'm afraid your pictures are far too large. As you're using Brickshelf, you'll need to resize them manually to a maximum of 800x600 pixels, then upload and deeplink the smaller size. There's a tutorial here if you're not sure how to do this.

For now, I've changed the pictures to links. I'll comment more when you've resized them.

Thanks!

Rufus

Ihanaa, Leijonat, ihanaa! :grin:

Even though I'm no fan of ice hockey, I'm still pleased to see a MOC that represents our country so well. Loving all the details in it, like the gloves and helmets thrown onto the ice. Very well thought out!

Thanks for resizing! :thumbup:

This is indeed a great action diorama in Miniland scale! You can almost feel the emotion, which is always the hardest thing to convey (especially in the dejected yellow-shirt guy :grin: ).

I presume the power is just for lighting the scoreboard?

I did an old LDD hockey game some years ago, however i must say yours is eye popping, very cool indeed, thanks for sharing friend.

Sorry to the admins for the double post, though this model deserves at least a second look. You are also a master at taking pictures, I really enjoyed your presentation and your model is still keeping me from posting my next MoC, again, fantastic creation

Wow, I love this place, it even has automatic double post merging technology.

Very nice Miniland creation ptLeskinen, it really captures the mini-celebration convincingly with the proper posing of the figs. The brickbuilt 'prints' (scoreboard, ice markings, side ads) are all well done too, great job overall! :thumbup: