If you could have any old Technic set re-released what would it be ?

Me, I would like 8860-1: Car Chassis http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=8860-1 (But with a different dif or 4143 Technic, Gear 14 Tooth Bevel replaced with 6589 Technic, Gear 12 Tooth Bevel if possible )

Edited by Phantom59

If you could have any old Technic set re-released what would it be ?

8880, 8865, 8485, 8094, 8479, 8868.

I would really love a Classic Sueprcar range so starting with the chassis and also including 8880, 8448 and 8466

8868 and 8480 are my favorite technic sets. The shuttle might look good if re-released studless, but the truck will be fugly, it was perfect the way it was.

Good evening. Bit new to the changed gear designs. Phantom: does 6589 take the place of the three 14 toothers in the differential or as the "pinion" to the crownwheel feeding the gearbox please?

Yes, the 12 tooth bevel gears are used within the differentials these days instead of 14 tooth gears.

This topic is 3 and a half years old so just try not to unnecessarily bump old topics. :wink:

Apologies.

General protocol on most forums i frequent is to utilise the search function whereby avoiding duplicate topics.

Was that where the necro reference came into play by chance? And is this reply bumping it back to the top a further faux pas or forgiveable ;)

Don't worry about it. I'm glad you used the search function, it's more than a lot of people do. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.