JimH

Solid Gold C3PO question

Jim - what are you looking to do with the collectible? Are you looking at offers for it? I am an adult collector in the US and am interested in speaking with you. Please let me know, thanks.

Way back when I first posted about this piece for my son I did post a picture of the frame case with the piece in it. However a short time after that I removed the picture because I thought maybe someone then might try to copy it and rip someone off. My son is now over 18 and if anyone wants to seriously try to negotiate for it just send me your email addy and I will pass it along to him. Please note at this time he isn't looking to sell it unless someone makes home an offer he just can't pass up.

I even have a plastic one!

Wow! I got a printed out piece of paper with one on it!!!

I got one on my computer screen!!!

Edited by hadidi1999

I even have a plastic one!

I got one on my computer screen!!!

I imagined one in my mind!

Please stay on target guys.

Please stay on target guys.

Ive been hit luke I need to pull out!

Just kidding ill stay on target,

Can you post proof that you own the 3po like post a posto of him with a piece of paper that says 2187 on it? As you said some one could use a photo to trick people. We need proof you own it.

Can you post proof that you own the 3po like post a posto of him with a piece of paper that says 2187 on it? As you said some one could use a photo to trick people. We need proof you own it.

Is that directed at me?

Why the hell should he provide proof.... has he agreed a sale with you?

Its quite clear to me all JIm has ever done is enquire about possible value of an item the rest is frankly none of our business

Edited by PLP

My son is now in college and in charged of his own affairs. Others that have seriously inquired about the piece in the last year or so I have just forward their contact info to my son and they have their own discussion on the matter.

Why the hell should he provide proof.... has he agreed a sale with you?

Its quite clear to me all JIm has ever done is enquire about possible value of an item the rest is frankly none of our business

Your being a bit rude.

But sorry I (and some other people) Wanted some proof when they claim to be one of the only 3 people to have one.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I guess that'll put the matter to rest.

Admittedly I took some liberties at the expense of pittpenguin123, but it was just to stir the pot a bit. I hope he has a sense of humor on this, but I just couldn't resist having just a touch of fun.

Edited by JimH

Admittedly I took some liberties at the expense of pittpenguin123, but it was just to stir the pot a bit. I hope he has a sense of humor on this, but I just couldn't resist having just a touch of fun.

It's interesting that you guys have still held to the figure. I am not really into buying figures of this rarity because they really are out of the budget, but I am really curious as to what you guys (or your son, since he's in charge of it now) are planning to do with it now. Keeping it for life, or just waiting for a good enough offer?

Guys, this has gone a bit too far... Stay polite to each other. Thanks :classic:

Yes sir, my bad.